Reviews for Discharged
intimidating chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
Poor Tony, I feel so sorry for him.
crocadile1986 chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
wow! Love it!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Wow, 2 very powerful chapters, thanks! Not that I want this story to be over but I'm ancy (not quite anxious) to see how things turn out for our guys.
intimidating chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Read world got in my way for awhile. I finally got caught up and let me tell this is very very intersting! What is next?
crocadile1986 chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Love it!
DS2010 chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
wondering what will happen to tony and tim now. Hoping Tim does not do anything stupid.

Wondering what IA has in store for Tony now.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
So he should be getting his pain meds normally now...that evil addict is done with stealing his meds from him? Will the hospital/team/Tim ever know? I'm so glad he's recovering and that everyone (Abby) is following the doctor's instructions. And most of all that Tim & Tony are ok with each other. As much as Tony messes around with Tim, has been mean to him in the past, this was so much an accident. Great Chapter! Thanks for getting this to us, even without your co-author...best wishes for a quick & painless recovery to Shelbylou.
delia cerrano chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
That's about right - Tony's gun should have been empty & safety on bottom line but it was an accident. Ready for the next chapter.
DS2010 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
glad tim is improving. happy tony is being on his best behavior. looking forward to tim's continued recovery
crocadile1986 chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Great!
delia cerrano chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Everyone seems to be settling in for a long haul.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
my poor tim so scared and tony is trying so hard to make it up to him
intimidating chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Tony babysitting McGee over night, now that should be funny at some point right? He had better take great care of him though!
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. It's a wonderful character study, as it focuses on one team member at a time, getting into each one's head, so to speak, and analyzing what he's going through in reaction to this. You've got each one down pat.

I do have one tiny little nit to pick, and I do mean tiny. The word you want back there is tenterhooks, with a "t," not "tenderhooks." As far as I know, there's no such thing as a tenderhook. ;D It's an easy enough mistake to make; the way the word is said in some areas, that middle "t" gets softened until it sounds more like a "d."

See Wikipedia for the origin of "tenterhooks," and keep it coming! I keep watching my e-mail for update notices. ;D
Lidil chapter 6 . 4/2/2012