Reviews for Discharged
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. It's a wonderful character study, as it focuses on one team member at a time, getting into each one's head, so to speak, and analyzing what he's going through in reaction to this. You've got each one down pat.

I do have one tiny little nit to pick, and I do mean tiny. The word you want back there is tenterhooks, with a "t," not "tenderhooks." As far as I know, there's no such thing as a tenderhook. ;D It's an easy enough mistake to make; the way the word is said in some areas, that middle "t" gets softened until it sounds more like a "d."

See Wikipedia for the origin of "tenterhooks," and keep it coming! I keep watching my e-mail for update notices. ;D
Lidil chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Tony is a good man.

And a good friend.
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I'm not a Tony lover - not a hater, just not a crazy about him & his mean teasing of Timmy & constant flirting. Did enjoy this story except the constant telling Tony it wasn't his fault when if he hadn't been teasing Tim AGAIN it wouldn't have happened.
Lidil chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
The wait.

The wait is unbearable.
DS2010 chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Loved Ducky giving ziva, Tony and Abs a talking to at the restuaruant. Especially tony he so needed it.
ny05016sc chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
This really is a good story. Please update soon.
intimidating chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Poor McGee and Tony! This is such a great story!
Optimisticat chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
It's very good! I love this story!
DS2010 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
glad tony has vance and gibbs on his side. If they weren't tony would probably hang himself out to dry. Can't wait for more
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Think they are all paying more attention to "poor Tony" as usual. Yes he is going in for questioning while Tim is sleeping but still...(alright Tony & Abby annoy me with how Gibbs has spoiled them leaving Tim as a step child)
Optimisticat chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Oh my gosh! This is a really, REALLY good story! I'm hooked! I feel so bad for Tony and McGee! Please keep up the great writing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
crocadile1986 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
love it!
DallasSteele chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This is getting very interesting. Tony and Tim both will need all the support they can handle to get through this accident. Are Tim's parents going to understand that it was just an accident or will they blame Tony for all the pain that Tim is in?

Keep up the good work,

Laura
Lidil chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Will Tony ever recover from this?
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Gah, poor...everyone! Great chapter, like that Vance is being as sympathetic as he can allow himself to be.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »