Reviews for Discharged
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I'm not a Tony lover - not a hater, just not a crazy about him & his mean teasing of Timmy & constant flirting. Did enjoy this story except the constant telling Tony it wasn't his fault when if he hadn't been teasing Tim AGAIN it wouldn't have happened.
Lidil chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
The wait.

The wait is unbearable.
DS2010 chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Loved Ducky giving ziva, Tony and Abs a talking to at the restuaruant. Especially tony he so needed it.
ny05016sc chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
This really is a good story. Please update soon.
intimidating chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Poor McGee and Tony! This is such a great story!
Optimisticat chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
It's very good! I love this story!
DS2010 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
glad tony has vance and gibbs on his side. If they weren't tony would probably hang himself out to dry. Can't wait for more
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Think they are all paying more attention to "poor Tony" as usual. Yes he is going in for questioning while Tim is sleeping but still...(alright Tony & Abby annoy me with how Gibbs has spoiled them leaving Tim as a step child)
Optimisticat chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Oh my gosh! This is a really, REALLY good story! I'm hooked! I feel so bad for Tony and McGee! Please keep up the great writing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
crocadile1986 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
love it!
DallasSteele chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This is getting very interesting. Tony and Tim both will need all the support they can handle to get through this accident. Are Tim's parents going to understand that it was just an accident or will they blame Tony for all the pain that Tim is in?

Keep up the good work,

Laura
Lidil chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Will Tony ever recover from this?
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Gah, poor...everyone! Great chapter, like that Vance is being as sympathetic as he can allow himself to be.
Rose de Sharon chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Hi Smartkid37!

Thank you very much for posting this great story. Tony is truly an imbecile! Too bad it had taken an almost-fatal injury for him to finally grow a brain. I hope Tim won't let himself wallow in his usual self-guilt: he is not at fault, and Tony won't be able to play on his forgiveness to get away from trouble, as usual.

It may be an accident but Tony is the sole responsible of it. So be a man for once and accept the consequences of your actions, DiNozzo!

Best regards,

Rose de Sharon
DS2010 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Wow Tony accidentally shooting Tim. Wow.

That was unexpected, now Tony is guilty and in trouble wonder what will happen next to Tony and wil be awaiting Tim's recovery
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »