Reviews for Make Him Smile
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
My eyes are red (for staying up till 3AM while reading fanfictions)

My fingers blue (from the coldness of the air conditioner that's set to the chillest)

Yet this warmed me up (from its obvious cute fluffiness)

So I'll leave you a review! (And a favorite)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Cute. Nice little poem at the end there.
no name chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Really? You have aspergers syndrome...? I also have it, and I'm a girl. I can only agree there is nothing better than gloriously spending free time writing fan-fics like this. Your story is good - I actually wished Itachi would smile (or even laugh) in the actual anime even though he almost never does. By the way you should update this!
MadaSasu chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
THIS IS THE AWESOMEST ONE SHOT IN THE WORLD! SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I'm leaving you a review just because of that awesome rhyme. And also because they are the cutest pairing in the world. THIS WAS WONDERFULZZZZZZZ!
Candle-tender Yena chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
OH MY GOSH! SO CUTE! XD XD XD
CelesFe199 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA VERY interesting! Quite an enjoyable read! Nothing too harsh, just very light and refreshing:D
Hana Zoldyck chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh God I loved this, it was so simple and yet so exciting to read! And the Kisame and Itachi's moment at the sunset, ah, magnific! You won a fan right here ~
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
so cute I love it!
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
haha that was really cute! thanks so much for writing it! Itachi!:D
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I like how you portrayed Madara in this

That was awesome and cute and amusing, I loved it and excellent job but I can't wait to read the next one
coolasticangel chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
It's wonderful! It's not as funny as I expected,. but it turned out great! You leave it up to Tobi to spice up Itachi's (love) life!
elric0sis chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
D'awww~~~~ w That was cute~ And I liked how you made Madara into a nice sensei instead of the typical evil minded creep
Rasengan 918 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This story was pretty cute. You did a good job!