Reviews for Feline Conundrum
Itachipacifist chapter 9 . 9/6
Are you ever going to write another chapter. This is funny and I absolutely love Itachi the kitten. He's adorable.
Darthvaderyoda chapter 9 . 6/22
Please update it's amazing so far
I hope she gives itachi to hana inuzuka as
1) Hana's a vet
2) she's got her own clinic and can feed him etc
3) imagine itachi - the lone cat - stuck in the dog dominated inuzuka compound
4) if animals can communicate w/each other, what if Akamaru talks to him?

...5) I like itachi x Hana lol
Harmonic Bunny chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Too lazy to login, but oh my god this is going to be torture Itachi with weird names mwahahaha ummm perhaps a really long and ridiculous name like Fluff Snowball Lucky Rose Golden Cat or something im sorry I suck at weird pet names but ummm maybe Miss Lion or Fox or something because someone has a fixation with amazings or if it's Kiba and he doesnt hate Itachi cat Akamaru the Second...don't ask me for name suggestions. Shadow? Okay I'm going to shut up now.
Thanks for writing this crack! :)
Silimaira chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Snicker. That would be a real disadvantage if Neji ever had to fight a ninja who owned cats.
too addicted to fiction chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Haha love this story. Poor Itachi! So cute as a kitty :) Thanks for the good read (and happy holidays)!
fleurde5 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
A cat name could be Chi. It's from the show Chi's Sweet Home.
Hananoai chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
This story is soooooo cute! I love it! Please please please update soon!
Silimaira chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
This is going very sadly . . . it's a good thing cats can't cry.
W chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
aw man i was hoping you would have more cant be helped i suppose but i really really was hoping to read more... i guess ill just have to hope i find it again when you have added more _
W chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
AHAHAHA poor itachi hahahahaahah oh gosh shikamaru that was halarious ahahahaha!
W chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
oh no poor itachi! ahahah
oh my gosh one where sasuke is one too?
im beginning to like you even more ahah!
W chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
ahahahahah this is glad itachi is doing well but man deidara this is halarious! ahahahaa!
W chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
poor itachi but still ahahhahaha!
W chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
uh oh poor itachi but im shure he will be fine..right?