Reviews for Feline Conundrum
W chapter 8 . 23h ago
aw man i was hoping you would have more chapters..it cant be helped i suppose but i really really was hoping to read more... i guess ill just have to hope i find it again when you have added more _
W chapter 7 . 23h ago
AHAHAHA poor itachi hahahahaahah oh gosh shikamaru that was halarious ahahahaha!
W chapter 6 . 4/17
oh no poor itachi! ahahah
oh my gosh one where sasuke is one too?
im beginning to like you even more ahah!
W chapter 5 . 4/17
ahahahahah this is awesome...im glad itachi is doing well but man deidara this is halarious! ahahahaa!
W chapter 4 . 4/17
AHAHA FREE CAT OH MY GOSH THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME THING DEIDARA COULD HAVE SAID RIGHT THEN!
poor itachi but still ahahhahaha!
W chapter 3 . 4/17
uh oh poor itachi but im shure he will be fine..right?
W chapter 2 . 4/17
hm this is going to be quite the interesting story isint it! _
W chapter 1 . 4/17
ahahaha this is pretty awesome and i kind of worry for itachi but..im shure he will be fine.
its itachi
...
but as a cat...
...poor itachi
yet..i am still laughing!
not the usual baka chapter 8 . 4/17
Poor guy, getting chased by Tora.
Who will show up to save Itachi now?
Pakkun? Kakashi? One of the toads?
everyday-fairytales chapter 1 . 4/16
Damn, and here I was, looking forward to Sasuke having an aneurysm/panic attack when he finds his invincible big brother has turned into a cat, and is traveling with them.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 8 . 4/15
Great to see you again! :D

Names: Fluffykins, Poof, Sweety
CherryHearts13 chapter 7 . 3/11
My little cousin once named a cat Puddy-tat. That's all I've got.
rosa.doan chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
omg awesomeeeeeeeeeeee 3 oh,and an embarrassing name for Itakitty? well, how about neko-chan ))))))
Silimaira chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Ino, don't touch that cat! You don't know where it's been!
So long as they don't name him Tora, he probably won't care too much. Har har.
"Shivers" is a name that children keeping trying to name my pets. If that helps.
Silimaira chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Sasuke, that was perhaps not the most effective way to kill a cat. They are quite resilient, except when they don't like you. Or when the universe hates them.