Reviews for Reflections
cjrayray chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Silvercrystal77 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I'm SOOOOO glad you're continuing this story! I was disappointed there wasn't more Sasha in the 3rd season. This story is exactly what I need to fill that void:) Keep up the good work!
Is chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Love! Thanks for updating dont wait as long
Silvercrystal77 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I really wish you'd continue this story! I love it and I wish Payson and Sasha had had more contact in season 3!
Silvercrystal77 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Awwww! Poor Payson! Sasha either doesn't want to hear hear talk about Rigo or he's trying to distance himself. I really think you should write another chapter on Sasha's thoughts during the phone call. Or how he's feeling about Payson being gone so far, what he thinks of her going on a date with Rigo, what he thinks about the kiss being mentioned and why kept on say uh oh and oh God on the phone. Basically, PLEASE tell us what's going on in Sasha's head! Love the story so far!
TheRealTayler13 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
plz update soon cant wait to read more
greeneire4ever chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Plz plz update soon!
remuslives chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
that last line gave me quite the grin.

looking forward to more.
Nathascha chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Thank you for making me smile!

First episode of season 3 really sucked for Payson (she's my favorite character) and kind of ruined my mood: No Sasha, Payson get dumped by Max (I hate him but still!), her gymnastics are not going great...

Lucky me I have fanfiction writers to make it all better. Thank you

Nathascha
ClanaFan01 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really like this can't wait for more update soon keep up the good work update soon x
HarryPotterFan2010 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love this story so gar! Can't wait for more!
Silvercrystal77 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh my gosh! This was JUST what I needed after last night's ep! I feel like I need my own pep talk! I want Payson to make to the Olympics so bad! And you're right. A hug from Sasha would have been nice. Please tell me you're going to continue this! I love it!