Reviews for The Kissing Bandit
aquathyst chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
ha. i knew they are the same person all along.
since leon keep appearing everywhere. and i just suddenly knew in the middle of chapter three so i reviewed without reading the rest and continue reading after reviewing.
Uh.. it's not that this story is predictable or anything but I've read many suspense books from like, 4th grade or something. Also, I love to read(and solve) riddles so yeah. No offense.
and this review is probably annoying.
I like the fact that len is bandit and all and he kissed rinXD go away, Rinto, you have no chance against len!
update. though it's been a while since you last updated.
aquathyst chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
i'm pretty sure leon and len are te same person
Jessi-chan9867 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
BLARGH! I forgot to LOG IN! (The last review was mine, the one that said "And here I am reviewing in 2013...")
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. PLEASE CONTINUE! o I really like this story! (And here I am reviewing in 2013...)

As for the questions, maybe Gumi's there to help? And I think either Rin or Leon called her name. And as for the last question, TACOS! They're sooooo gooooood! x)
Irene Kagamine chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Hi there! :3
Love the story plot! A hot robin hood who kiss a girl everytime he steal *-* I want to work in a bank T_T
*sees the "last update" date* oh god, why can I just read some complete fanfic? The waiting is going to kill me
Darkflower123 chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
i really love this! you should continue cuz i can't wait!
SimplisticDreams chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I absolutely love this so far! You've given the story a lot of wit and intrigue! Very nicely written. :) I'm anxious for more.
hitomi65 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
daybreakdays chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
OKAY. SO, it was actually Len who called out Gumi's name, because he thought she was going to save him. Because they're partners in crime or something?
VocaRule13 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Well...okay _" I cannot guess it! It's not obvious. It's makin' me curious A
VocaRule13 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Well...It's been a while since the last time I checked up your story and...

THERE'S 2 NEW CHAPTER? OAO I've gotta go to review the chap.9

Bye XDD
AliasStars chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
IMMA THROW A TOMATO at you for not updating sooner, lawl.

TAAAACOS FTW!

AliasStars
libra-xx chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
tortillas btw good story and VOTE FOR THE KAGAMINE TWINS FOR THE LONDON OLYMPICS! please? go on google and search for vote for the london olympic singers ro soemthing like that. in think they're in 19th place -. please?
MaddyTheAwesome chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Hmm...maybe Rin asked Gumi to help Len escape? Or she's there for some different purpose. :/

The person is most likely Len, but maybe I'm wrong, I dunno.

And I'm not sure which one I like better...

Next chapter soon please!
libra-xx chapter 2 . 6/23/2012