Reviews for Let It Rain
Lexi chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
I love you,you crazy bitch
I nearly cried
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Don't mind me, just crying over here. That was amazing but soooo sad
peetassecretlover chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Itsokay-imokay chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
great story at the end I had tears in my eye super cute! ( even though katniss was a little ooc) loved it
terey1900 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Oh i just love your story, sooo fucking good, and everlark shippers are happy:-) i mean, the ending coul've been better, but we've got the 'normal' books :)
Pen1 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
That was...romantic. But making love in the Hunger Games would actually make the duo more vulnerable. I guess it was pretty lucky then. It was sad when the star crossed lovers committed suicide. Too sad :( Anyway, good one!
MC12345S chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
So
basically they die...
Ok
Itsjustellie chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Completely shocked! Loved the rain scene! Their love is just too beautiful!
Courtney chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Sad :'(
You killed them.
But i love it 33
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful. It was sad but sweet how they died together. I had tears in my eyes. I also loved the Shakespeare quote at the end. ( now whenever I see something sad about couples I always say this quote )
MissHLJ chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Haven't I suffered enough today, why is everyone dying- first peeta with a spear to the chest, then J's dad from men in black 3 and now Katniss and peeta. Time to throw myself under a bus. Great story though :)
chnctgislnd07 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Great quote incorporation although I never cared for Romeo & Juliet
chnctgislnd07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Question: since Peeta's POV was in italics did that part really happen or was he dreaming? Good either way :)
ZacFan18 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
I loved this version of their cave time. A beautiful way to show their love blossoming. And though of course I'd love to see the "they get married straight off the train" version of this, the Romeo and Juliet style was still beautiful.
bookish327 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Excellent fic! I really enjoyed it and how you wrote Peeta and Katniss. Great job!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »