Reviews for Nîn Lond My Haven
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I have just finished chapter two because I always read the first two chapters of any story before deciding whether or not to continue. I'm not going to read on, but I think I should probably let you know why in the hopes that maybe you'll decide to revise your story.
In the first chapter, you call Rivendell 'Rivendall', and although you fixed this in this chapter, it's not a good way to start off. It also gives the impression you don't really bother to read through your work which is confirmed by the many spelling and grammatical errors throughout. On that note, look up how to write speech. If a new person is talking, start a new paragraph. And watch your tenses as well, you seem to drift between present and past a lot.
On to the plot errors - realistically, would Aragorn really allow a complete stranger to journey with him and the Hobbits? And as much as I like strong female leads, no one would allow for a female ranger or even train one. Let alone let her join the fellowship. Mostly because she's a woman, but also because there's nine for a reason; Nine walkers for the nine wraiths.
I'm saying this in the hope that you will take it as constructive criticism as I never write flames. Anyone who wants to write should be allowed to write, but writers should always strive to better themselves.
Good luck, and the most important advice I can give would probably be to read the books as they should give you the insight you need to write a good LoTR fanfiction.
HolloweenGirl chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
update :)
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
love this story
Dark-Wynter chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Love the story! Please update soon.
Calla Mae chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Well I'm interested for more. Is it going to be a love story with Aragorn?
guest chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
hope you update soon! :)
OpenBookLina chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
Hello! First off, I just want to say this is one of the best stories I have ever read! I really love it, please updadte soon.
VeryaTirananniel chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Yay for the trees! XD I saw a few errors but nothing big enough to annoy me into the next paragraph. Update please? I want to see what'll happen with the warrior-ghosts and the Haradrim pirates!
VeryaTirananniel chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Continuing on my spellchecking habits, the word is berries, not barriers. I really like how you described Aragorn's reaction to Eowyn's cooking; it was one of my favorite parts in the books and films x) I was also sort of sad that Aerilyn was never told in detail about Boromir's funeral, but then they never seemed ridiculously close anyways. On to the next chapter!
VeryaTirananniel chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I'm sorry I'm a bit of a spelling Nazi when I like a Fanfic, and I caught a few in this chapter, haha. The only repeating one was you using 'are' instead of 'our'
Black Wolf Lady chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
i just LOVE IT X3 but you really need to put some translation for the elvish sentances other then that the fic is absolutely BRILLIANT XD
Black Wolf Lady chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
HOLY SHIT girl that was absolutely AMAZING not to mention BRILLIANT X3 please please PLEASE update ASAP the curiosity is killing meeeee