Reviews for Time Heals Nothing
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 14 . 3/28
Cas finally. Can't wait to read the next one. Actually not waiting, starting NOW!
avr1432 chapter 14 . 3/3
I have just read three of your stories in two days. Awesome.
klu chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Another great story. You did an excellent job of integrating Lizzy into the story.
This had so much pain from all four characters, but it was well done. My heat broke for every one of them. Especially Lizzy and Sam, both missing Dean and Lou so much. The dreams they had, feeling like those they loved were right there... It was beautifully done and painfully real, emotionally speaking.
Thanks for writing and I'll be reading your next story soon.
klu chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Loving this one so far. The format is enjoyable.
I can't believe your Dean fell for the trick of Lizzy in hell. HE knows she's too strong to make a deal and he knows she would never want him to give in and torture.
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Aw, Dean's little sleeping habit. So cute! :D Bahaha! "You cut and run like you just banged a fat chick in a dive bar bathroom, you hear me?" Wow, that was like perfect Dean material right there! Awesome! :D Castiel's first appearance! Lol, or should I say "Castile", there was a couple of those in the last two chapters. Hehe, he's a Fruit Castile :D Can't wait to get started on the next story! :D :D
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Lol, I always loved Dean's reunion with his car and his reaction to the IPod jack :D Pamela! I frieken loved that chick! She was so funny! :D "Well, he didn't touch me there" xD Haha, trust Dean to put the mirror ceiling to good use :P
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Haha, Lizzy deflowered Dean :D Dude! Your reunion was even better than the series one! So cool! Lol, "I know, I look fantastic" xD Epicness right here dude! Lovin this!
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
Haha! I'm not sure what I was expecting, but Lizzy kicking the shit outta Dean definitely wasn't it xD Loved the emotional stuff. Even Bobby was crying! :) Haha, "You sure that hell didn't Gallagher your watermelon?" :D Poor Dean. He really should've had some in the series who could comfort him over everything that happened in hell. Sam could only offer words :(
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
YAY! Dean's back! Poor Lizzy at the start. She's so heartbroken :( But Dean's on his way! Hooray!
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Rufus! I love that dude! Haha, could totally imagine him using a water gun becase it looked fun! Love those Bobby/Rufus moments! :D Aw. Poor Sammy. You had me kinda confused there for a minute. I knew Lou wasn't actually there, but wasn't sure how Sam and her were...interacting. Lol, dreaming never occurred to me :L Then that damn Ruby had to show up.
Ooh, Lizzy was training. That's pretty cool :D Yes Dean! Hold onto that humanity! :D :D
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
She went dancing! Dude that's awesome! :D Oh my goodness though! Dark Dean and his demon eyes! Eep! :O Aw, that was so nice of Lizzy to give Sam Lou's ring :) :) Lmao, "Oh yeah. I cried while halfway through a combination in front of about twelve other strangers. It was awesome" xD And talk between Bobby and Sam! So touching! :)
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Finally got back around to reading this! :D Christ it's been like two months. Eep :L
Awesome chapter though! This Dean look alike intrigued me, but I'm happy Lizzy didn't sleep with him :) And Dean getting his revenge on Bela! She bloody deserved that!
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
I like the whole Abigail "don't mess with my house!" thing. It's cool how Lizzy told Jenny the truth. Lol, most people are left wondering WTF when a ghost happens :D Though I despise Alistair, his "Happy anniversary, muffin" made me laugh so hard xD Him tricking Dean however...not so funny. Good way to make him agree to get off the rack though. Well done for thinking of that :) And Sam's gonna spill the beans to Lizzy? Wonder how she'll react to that! :D
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Hehe, Dean's smartass comments! :D Bloody Alistair and his tricks! Liking Lizzy at her new job :D Rufus! Gotta love that guy! Cept when he hits Bobby. Can't hit Bobby, Ru-Fu! :) And ooh la la! Sammy's getting some action! Even if it is with a demonic bitch. Though I do prefer "fake" Ruby to blonde Ruby :/
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Drunk Sammy! He's so funny! :D But he kissed Lizzy and now she knows about the other kiss! Le me is shocked! :D They're using Sam now?! Those monsters! Literally! :O Glad to see Lizzy's going for a job :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »