Reviews for Twin Flames
NicoleP1928 chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
I love the story so far, please update soon :)
Spoiledbratzraci chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Please update I love this story and your others
Lizzy the Ranger chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
I feel like they should be close but kind of drifted apart after the death of their mother. She should find she is a witch by following cassie and seeing her and the others do magic at wich point jake finds out Callie and Cassie are sisters.
Maggz chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Luv your secret circle stories. Hope to read more from you soon.
Unconditionallyx000 chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
i think Callie should find out by herself like she knew all along so it makes it easier for them to all practice together.
I think Jake should find out Callie is Cassie sister by when Cassie finds out Callie know she calls a meeting for everyone 2 meet her at the boat house & he along with everybody finds out there sisters.
I think they should be Close cause there twins so they share a bond but also distant cause they do share the same feeling for a guy even though Cassie likes Adam too. But it'll be cool if Callie was also best friends with Faye cause when she finds out it'll add more to the shock. Keep writing your story :) hope you can update soon
sdevil chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Please update... I just love secret circle fanfiction
hobo-beth chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I hope you continue with this story can't wait to see how she meets the circle
Stella chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Continue! Please continue!
meganlloyd16 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Please write more soon it is AMAZING! XD
Kitty chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I love it! I think Cassie should have the rest of the circle over hers and Callie walks in or something? Not sure about the witch thing though. I think they should be close, then it's more awkward with Callie and Jake having sex.
mrs Tall Blonde and Dead chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
i would love if callie already knew she was a witch
Aj chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
plz update soon i love this story
BAMM.it'sSydney chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
This is really good :)

Its a great idea! Update soon :D
Mrs. Katie Gecko chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This chapter is great. Maybe Callie should already know that she is a witch, that would be cool. And it would also be cool if Callie and Cassie were close. Update soon please.
Diary Of Pep chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I love Callie, she seems like a girl with attitude! :D

I hope her and Cassie aren't that close to be honest, it'd make things way too complicated between Callie and Jake.