Reviews for Happiness Is Like This
Awwwww
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
awesome story :)
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Nice, I like this! I LOVE how they managed to step foreward and show the world that they loved Harry.
And that Harry is strong enough to not be dragged down by Hermione and Ron's views...or would that simply be Hermione's forced views on Ron's too-little-mind-to-know-what-it-wants?
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awesome story:)
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Yay! Threesomes! I have to say, I really do like that idea. :D

My only criticism is the suddenness with which change-in-characters happen (like Ron and Hermione suddenly hating Harry, Draco and Blaise suddenly taking Harry's side). But I loved the way you portrayed this story!

And the ending was brilliant!
ThatChickWithTheFace chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I would seriously love you forever if you posted more Blaise/Draco/Harry that was my first one and now I'm addicted!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was really interesting! It was well-written, first of all; there were a few minor mistakes like 'weasel's' instead of 'weasels', but these didn't affect my ability to read the fic. I like that you showed the three of them becoming friends first, as opposed to just jumping in and becoming a threesome. I'm kind of surprised at Ron and Hermione; after all, they've shown themselves to be such good friends to Harry in the books/movies. However, I can understand why you alienated the Trio, so that way Blaise and Draco could become friends with Harry. It's a little unusual for Draco to act the way he did in this particular fic, but I think it worked in this context. Good job on this.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Well, this was interesting. It really was. And you're a good writer. I did have a little difficulty keeping up with the POV's as it kept changing, though, so just watch for that.

I'm not of a fan of non-canon involving main characters, but you wrote it well. It was convincing, even if I, personally, was slightly angry at the bit of Ron bashing. But that's just me, because I (subconsciously) write Ron as god-like all the time :P

The ending was rather sweet, too.

Just one thing. Try referring to Harry, Draco and Blaise more by their names, rather than 'the brunette', 'the blonde' or 'the Italian'. It got a bit tiresome towards the end.
pussaw chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
If you really wanted to get rid of me, you could've done it in a nicer way than continuously reducing me to a half-sobbing, half-cooing mess of fangirl-ness?

I really wanted to take a Beaters bat to Ron and Hermione's head in this... Okay, not really, but they would've deserved it. Sadly, I can imagine Ron's jealously taking him over like this; whether that's from reading too many bashing!Ron fics or not, I don't exactly know.

I literally hugged my computer out of sorriness/sadness for Harry during the Great Hall scene and the part after that. And listening to the song The Waiting One by All That Remains whilst reading this didn't help matters. (Now I'm left pondering if anyone else gets this emotional while reading fanfics...)

Having directly clicked on the story link and therefore not reading the summary, I was pleasantly surprised to find that this was a Blaise/Harry/Draco story. I'm in love with threesome fanfics at the moment, though all of the pairings have to contain Harry :P... I wonder if that's strange.

I'm not going to lie-I did find the characters a bit OOC, but I suppose that depends on everyone's individual view of each character, because I'm pretty sure many people would think that the way I imagine Harry is completely insane xD

There were a few grammar mistakes, but those could've easily been made out of typing quickly and simply missed in the checkover (assuming you reread your stories before posting them).

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that there are a bunch of little things I like about this story, too. Such as the way you wrote Mcgonagall, because I just love her and you stuck mostly to my view of her, and how you didn't turn Seamus against Harry like many people tend to do. There are many more small details I liked about this story, but I can't list them all lest I want this review to be as long as the story itself.

Once again, I think this is a fantastic story, especially considering the fact that you wrote it for the Speed Writing Competition. I truly loved it :)
CierraLuv97 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was really, really well-written. No, I'm serious. Your use of language was great, and your plot was very, very sweet. Draco and Blaise were so cute together. :D And, for some reason, I really liked when Harry realised his ice cream was melting. It seemed deep to me.

I don't really have much critisims, just a few little things I noticed. First of all, Ron saying those awful things - Ron can be mean, but he isnt cruel. What he was saying might have made sense if this had been building for a really long time, but it had just been so sudden that he was a bit OOC. Same thing with Hermione. And Harry shifted so quickly to calling them Weasley and Granger - maybe it's just me, but that seemed sudden as well. A good point, but Harry probably would have been in shock for a while before he started to refer to them by their last names.

But, mostly, this was very, veyr good. Great job!
Slytherdor chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I have put this fic on alert, even though you say it is complete. Mainly because I am hoping that at some point, you will write one more chapter. Or a sequel.

It is a great story but doesn't feel complete.
autumngold chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
What a wonderful story, I'm so glad that you wrote and posted it! Thank you for giving Harry a happy ending with two hotties! I just hope the whole scene that Granger and Weasley caused continues to affect them badly in the future! Great fanfic!