Reviews for Seisou Academy Newspaper
Tsukiakari chapter 2 . 1/27
please update please please please please
keulloi chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
i love this oh my goodness.
len's responses are so blunt, that it's hilarious.
im literally dying of laughter.
please continue this! _
Tsukihana chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
tell me have you abandoned the story? please don't. it's been a while since I last laugh this hard. at least lemme know.
Tsukihana chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
this is so good. I really mean it.
Tsukihana chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
so hilarious. OMG please keep writing and update soon. I am begging you. please for your dear readers. please please please please please.
tentsubasa chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Oh goodness. The madness. XD I can't believe some of these answers. XD I love how the guys play off of each others' answers. Please update again! This is really fun!
tentsubasa chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
*laughs* I wonder if Nami will take Kazuki's advice and bug Len to death. XD That would be hilarious. I'm not sure what to think of Len's advice to Shouko...never step out of your house or talk to people...it's not like even he does that.
tentsubasa chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Oh my goodness. XD I think Len's comments made me laugh the most. Every word he says just screams, "Bug off!" XD *wide-eyed* Kazuki suggested a strip-tease. Wow, not expecting that. And Ryoutaro, give some advice that doesn't simply negate advice. XD I'm surprised Azuma's being so evil so publicly.

Uh, I spell his name, "Ryoutaro," but I've also seen, "Ryotaro," and, "Ryoutarou."
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hahaha! This is awesome! Loved that last line!
Continue this chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Sooo when are ya gonna update? :)
Nami Mon'Ami chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
update sooooooon! made me laugh... XD !
jervaulx chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
KYAAAAAA! that was absolutely awesome! absolutely great! i regret nothing XD

Azuma's advice for "Silky Hair Needed". i can't believe you wrote that as well, Prince! AHAHAHA.

Advice to "Private Video Maker". awesome, awesome, awesome! where did you get the video? :DD

Keiichi's advice to "In deep trouble" - "That is why you must learn to sleep alone." thumbs uuup, Keii-chan ;) you're learning.

Ryotaro's advice to "Fair and lovely". triple A *see above statement* really, Ryou.

Advice to "In love". and everyone's in agreement. HAHAHAHA. triple A plus hilarious!

okay, i'm blabbering. just keep this up. can't wait to read more. absolutely brilliant, peksman :DD
misslaly19 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I want more
Hercolanium chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Nice chapter as always but does it have to be 'Len Tsukimori wearing girls clothes'?

Very funny questions and answers

Good luck and update soon
jiyu22 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
That was fun :)

My favourite line is when Keiichi says

"That is why you must learn to sleep alone."

Absolutely correct!