Reviews for Shipping Down to Dallas
Swishla chapter 34 . 7/9
I have read this story many times over the last few years and each time I find something new to love...and lament that there isn't a sequel to this one. I would love to see Jane's family's reactions as well as love to see Gigi and her daughter visit. Can you imagine Gigi with Angela? Anyway, this remains one of my favorite stories. Thanks again for sharing!
lashawn chapter 8 . 4/23
Maura is badass lol! I swear she is me, I can be a subtle bitch too.
BNC-3K chapter 43 . 5/7/2016
Every now and then, i read this story again and every time it is still a nice way to spend my time.
Thanks for it! :)
malexfaith chapter 43 . 4/1/2016
This is awesome. I love the detail, such a great interesting read. Love the length, captivating. Thanks heaps for sharing
Daryl chapter 43 . 1/20/2016
this is a great story, you wrote every character perfectly
QuintessentialLola chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
Being from fort worth I am just eating this up. XD
Paullie chapter 43 . 12/9/2015
Beautifuly written. I love your work.
henry baker chapter 28 . 11/22/2015
its great im loving it
henry baker chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
wat a peach adam lol
Dragonman109 chapter 43 . 10/7/2015
Will their be a sequel?.
Kburr chapter 43 . 7/17/2015
I think I've told you before how much I enjoy your stories; however, this one has been a triple winner. Besides our favorite characters, I've been a resident of Dallas since 1960, so the city was like another favorite character added to the list. GCB was very entertaining to us Dallasites, and I was disappointed at the show's demise, so this was a delightful reprise. I will be hoping to see a sequel coming up. I do love your style!
IsaCabral chapter 43 . 1/26/2015
So awesome! I loved it :-)
Caskett050712 chapter 43 . 3/3/2014
Love this hope there's a sequel