Reviews for We Are One
XanaduHawk chapter 35 . 8/19
This was a good story, although I wish Light had been able to see his parents and sister again; he seems to have forgotten all about them. Also, I wish Rem had been in the story since she's my second favorite character after L.
CakexBandxLife chapter 35 . 4/10
OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSS! I feel like I've been waiting for this update my whole life! *dies of infinite happiness and fangirling*
lil joker 1989 chapter 35 . 4/10
Wait a minute, do I sense a sequel? Lol. This is an awesome story I swear.
My-Little-Poison-Secret chapter 35 . 4/8
oh my, is this ending hinting towards a sequel perhaps? Lovely ending to a wonderful story, can't wait to see what else you come up with
EclipseKuran chapter 35 . 4/8
I love you so much. Thank you for creating this beautiful story. You've kept me captivated with each and every word since chapter one. There were moments where I didn't know what wold happen next and the suspense just killed me. But then there were other moments where everything just seemed so perfect and fell into place. Again, thank you so much for writing this wonderful piece of art.
Peeeewww chapter 10 . 4/8
Emergerd you are one of the best writers ever and I'm so happy I came across this piece of artwork 10/10 so far.
HChen.RavenFeather chapter 35 . 4/8
Shika is simply adorable and I think she's more like Light but O wonder what the next will be like...Lawliet's possessing nature over Light never grows old.
"Lights hang from the ceiling" *imagines Light shaped lights hanging from a ceiling* ...
3ntitylvr chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
D: ...nuuuu...
3ntitylvr chapter 15 . 11/17/2015
I KNEW IT! As soon as the story about B started I KNEW Shiori was the child. And I am betting anything that Misa is the killer. Oh this is so unbelievably awesome!
3ntitylvr chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
hehehe. loved it as always
3ntitylvr chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
3ntitylvr chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
You have me so caught up in this story that I keep fogetting to review. I just keep wanting to 'turn the page' to find out what happens. I love this story so much!
3ntitylvr chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I'm really happy that you had Light show some claws there. This is really good.
3ntitylvr chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
To tell the truth I wasn't really sure if I would like this. I'm not too big on a bunch of detail about the surroundings and the wording of things is a bit different from what I prefer. But this is definitely good. Guess I gotta just stop being so picky huh? I did like how you described Wammy's. It sounds awesome. And I really love how B, Near, and most likely Mello are in this. I love them. It took me a while to realize that Light is a bit OOC but I think it actually suits him better in this story. But then again I'm only on the third chapter. You have got my attention and I shall continue to read it. :)