Reviews for We Are One
lil joker 1989 chapter 21 . 2/26
Ah Light is a sch a playful thing :)
lil joker 1989 chapter 20 . 2/26
Omg good chapter... I'm glad Light stood up for himself
Kallen21 chapter 21 . 2/20
Love it
EclipseKuran chapter 21 . 2/16
Enter! Matt Jeeves!

Now how long will it take for Light to turn back? Please update soon.
Amoe Chan chapter 21 . 2/14
Something must be wrong with me. I thought they were going to frickle-frackle in beast mode. Hahaha. XD

However, I can't wait to see the next chapter. This just keeps getting better and better. :D
NothingIsPerfect chapter 21 . 2/13
Ignore my last review, I'm dumb XD
NothingIsPerfect chapter 21 . 2/13
Why'd he say 'Matt'? I thought Mello was third? Maybe just a typo o3o anyways keep it up!
SmileWave chapter 21 . 2/13
Lovin ittt
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 21 . 2/13
getting super good can't wait for more :)
NothingIsPerfect chapter 20 . 2/11
This last chappy was really good! I wonder what animal Light is though .3.
OMG you finally updated!
EclipseKuran chapter 20 . 2/8
NONONONO! WHY DID THIS CHAPTER HAVE TO END?! I NEED THE NEXT ONE! Please update soon.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 20 . 2/8
Can't wait till next update bye*
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 20 . 2/7
getting really good can't wait for more
HighOnTheRainbow chapter 20 . 2/7
First, please know that I am not logged in as myself.

Second:

Oh my god, things were going so well and then Light had an outburst and it scared me and now I have no idea if things will still go well for him or not and oh god pleeeeeeaaaase don't let other peoples have their way I was literally having my heart race!

My motor mouth in over drive.

But seriously, that ending has me on the edge of my seat! Er, bedside. You know what I mean! Oh geez, I need time to calm myself. It's too much suspense for me at 11pm.

So with that, I leave you with the opinion that despite it's short length it was as good as ever. No noticeable spelling errors. Great and suspenseful ending.

So I'm gonna go breath now. I'm not normally rendered so... illiterate. I'm better with my words. But not today. No, my first language seems to be Illiteracy. My 2nd is Gibberish and my 17th is English if you know what I mean, haha.