Reviews for Day Break
ahyeon chapter 27 . 7/23
Woowwwww this has got to be one of the best bleach fics ive ever had the pleasure in reading. I just omg so good. I love the character development you put into the espada- like how grimmjow went from arrogant to accidental dad with his relationship with Nel. And the "i am his soul. And he is mine" just touched my heart in so many ways. I just- my heart. I was slightly disappointed at how orihime didnt have a bigger part in the last few chapters considering how you powered her up but whatever. This was still a great read c:
Yandere Shoujo chapter 11 . 2/4
And at "Love" I abandoned ship. God, I seriously wish there was a third genre option since romance seems to be in everything. Then I know I can avoid it. Or a quick "eventual Grimmjow x Nel" in the summary as a warning. And to think I got my hopes up for something revolving around pure platonic affection.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 10 . 2/4
Honestly, from the last chapter, most powerful zanpakuto in the universe? I'm going to assume this was written before Yamamoto unleashed his bankai. Though as I keep reading I can't tell if I've never noticed it before or your style is just suddenly overly melodramatic. Or if not that, then your attention to detail feeling either underwhelming or overwhelming to the point where I can't see anything.

I really wish I read this before being caught up in the arc since everything that's canon now makes everything here too wrong.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 9 . 2/4
Ah ha! I know why the last chapter seemed so different, the it was just Nel, Grimmjow, and Harribel talking, your style of dialog didn't show up until met with a group of characters with distinct ways of talking. Renji, Ichigo, and Urahara are much too formal. Ichigo can say corny things, but he's still laid back with his speech. Chad and Uryuu shouldn't even have had that much of a role since you write a line or 2 then focus on everyone else as though they're not even there. And Orihime's role is a litle too much in the background. She feels useless with the way you're writing her.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 8 . 2/3
Something about this chapter was odd. I think it was in the details, but it just seemed different than the others.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 6 . 2/2
Well that explains the lisp. I really like how you write Grimmjow's feelings of emptiness.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 5 . 2/2
Why can't you just take Bleach from Kubo? This is great.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 3 . 2/2
This is all so sad. The despair, and (for once) Grimmjow and Nel not in a romantic relationship with anyone. I love it.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 2/2
This is missing 1 thing, Nel's lisp.I love everything else and I feel nothing but relief reading something so well written. But Nel isn't Nel when she's speaking clearly. In fact, this could end here as a dramatic one shot, but I look forward to reading the rest and simply pray its just as good.
Getsunohimesama chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
No escape from Nel's crying, is there... XD
Getsunohimesama chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
This is one of the best Grimmjow-centered stories I'be read so far and I absolutely loved this chapter! The idea of Nel giving up her power for Grimmjow and succeeding inviting him back his soul was so very sweet and now that you explained how it has affected her it makes it that much more awesome. Also, Grimmjow has matured significantly through the course of the story and it was great to see him slowly go from the constantly-angry-broadcasting creature he once was to this new person who has basically found a family... it's so cool.
Getsunohimesama chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
That was EPIC! Nel did it! She gave Pantera back to Grimmjow and basically defeated the King in his own game! I am so glad I could cry! :D

However, why was Grimmjow not able to enter his Resurrection? Because he lacked the sword? And if Nel's mask is repaired, will she remain a child forever? God, I am totally hooked! :)
Getsunohimesama chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
This is just getting worse and worse... I just hope it'll eventually get better. :(
Getsunohimesama chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
What is wrong with that king...

I know that my reviews are not exactly the best, but I just can't stop reading long enough! This story is not as well-written as Apocalypse but it sure is just as captivating. :)
Getsunohimesama chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
It was just so badass! He took them down one by one without even flinching! He kind of made me think of Ulquiorra the whole time he was fighting against the Vandenreich soldiers. However it made me really happy for him to see that he was slowly regaining some of himself.

They took Rukia?! Oh dear, Byakuya is gonna have a fit... Though I do hope they will save her on time, before that mustard tries to do to her what he did to Grimmjow.