Reviews for Day Break
bleeb90 chapter 27 . 3/1
Beautiful!
Midori no Kaori chapter 27 . 11/19/2015
If I could slow clap in emoticons, I would. An absolutely incredible trilogy, and all the different emotions, hardships then overcoming them, it's is absolutely heart wrenching in the good way. Although I wanted to see ichigo's groups shocked faces when they realised Grimm and nel survived tho that's more like an after thought thing, I couldn't have ended it any better than you did!
The way this expressed Grimmjow's and Nel's relationship is just so very charming but I think realistic!

I want to thank you for writing this, and that I'm lucky enough to read it!
Once again, BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOO
P.S. The reason why all these reviews are posted in succession is cuz I zoomed thru the whole fic, couldn't 'put it down' ;)
Midori no Kaori chapter 19 . 11/19/2015
Once again, by the balls I tell you! BY THE BALLSSSS! I had to prevent myself from shouting NOOOO when halibel was gone TT AND OH the pain caused on Grimmjow, that arm ain't gonna heal well, but isn't that what we love but seriously, I really love the change in Grimmjow and what is to come, I am very interested in how they're going to end all this!
Midori no Kaori chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Even tho I'm a female, this story has me by the balls! The movement when Grimmjow's soul broke and to weave bel, even tho I knew the story will go on and somehow Grimmjow will recover, but seriously at the time, I couldn't even fathom how Grimmjow would recoverrrrr. This story is just SO INCREDIBLE RHDUDJFVSIJCHFHDJDKDKK
AND I absolutely love the relationship between Grimmjow and Nel, it's extremely touching and precious!
I LOVE THIS STORY
ahyeon chapter 27 . 7/23/2015
Woowwwww this has got to be one of the best bleach fics ive ever had the pleasure in reading. I just omg so good. I love the character development you put into the espada- like how grimmjow went from arrogant to accidental dad with his relationship with Nel. And the "i am his soul. And he is mine" just touched my heart in so many ways. I just- my heart. I was slightly disappointed at how orihime didnt have a bigger part in the last few chapters considering how you powered her up but whatever. This was still a great read c:
Yandere Shoujo chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
And at "Love" I abandoned ship. God, I seriously wish there was a third genre option since romance seems to be in everything. Then I know I can avoid it. Or a quick "eventual Grimmjow x Nel" in the summary as a warning. And to think I got my hopes up for something revolving around pure platonic affection.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Honestly, from the last chapter, most powerful zanpakuto in the universe? I'm going to assume this was written before Yamamoto unleashed his bankai. Though as I keep reading I can't tell if I've never noticed it before or your style is just suddenly overly melodramatic. Or if not that, then your attention to detail feeling either underwhelming or overwhelming to the point where I can't see anything.

I really wish I read this before being caught up in the arc since everything that's canon now makes everything here too wrong.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
Ah ha! I know why the last chapter seemed so different, the it was just Nel, Grimmjow, and Harribel talking, your style of dialog didn't show up until met with a group of characters with distinct ways of talking. Renji, Ichigo, and Urahara are much too formal. Ichigo can say corny things, but he's still laid back with his speech. Chad and Uryuu shouldn't even have had that much of a role since you write a line or 2 then focus on everyone else as though they're not even there. And Orihime's role is a litle too much in the background. She feels useless with the way you're writing her.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
Something about this chapter was odd. I think it was in the details, but it just seemed different than the others.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Well that explains the lisp. I really like how you write Grimmjow's feelings of emptiness.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Why can't you just take Bleach from Kubo? This is great.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
This is all so sad. The despair, and (for once) Grimmjow and Nel not in a romantic relationship with anyone. I love it.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
This is missing 1 thing, Nel's lisp.I love everything else and I feel nothing but relief reading something so well written. But Nel isn't Nel when she's speaking clearly. In fact, this could end here as a dramatic one shot, but I look forward to reading the rest and simply pray its just as good.
Getsunohimesama chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
No escape from Nel's crying, is there... XD
Getsunohimesama chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
This is one of the best Grimmjow-centered stories I'be read so far and I absolutely loved this chapter! The idea of Nel giving up her power for Grimmjow and succeeding inviting him back his soul was so very sweet and now that you explained how it has affected her it makes it that much more awesome. Also, Grimmjow has matured significantly through the course of the story and it was great to see him slowly go from the constantly-angry-broadcasting creature he once was to this new person who has basically found a family... it's so cool.