Reviews for Starling
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I like the peas bit at the end.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
cute
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Nice to see that they had a loving father rather than the cold, emotionless one most claim that the Holmes boys had although it would fit better :). Loved the last line about flinging peas! ;)
Kittycat Pwns Birdy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hey, don't look at me like that, it's just a name, it has nothing at all to do with the fic, honest! ;D

Anywho, i realy enjoyed this fic, and kid sherlock was just as adorable as little Mycroft was irritating. Mycroft'd be about... 13 in this fic? I hope so, 'cause then I could probably beat him up for being a meany. Epic writing, kiddy Sherlock needs a cuddle. Keep up the epicness!
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh yes, isn't it just awesome when they bring you presents? Icky. Our cats always brought us chipmunks. Lots of them. Nothing better than stepping into the garage and feeling a *squish* under your feet. Mmmmmm...yeah.

Excellent story! Sorry it's based on true facts, though. I like Sherlock's Dad. :)
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was wonderful. Little Sherlock was perfect.

How many cats do you have?
mykardia chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
awwww! poor Sherlock :( I know how horriblely sad it is to see your cats eating a baby bird...TT

Kid Sherlock was super cute :D also *HUG* about your friend. Smile! You wrote an awesome fic