Reviews for Demigods Are Not Dancers
natashasromanoff chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
TangibilityTurquoise8678 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
im in hysterics man
OSG loves to read chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I loved your story, perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon. I purposely put on One Direction on YouTube to get in the mood of the story. Thank you for writing.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I died. Too funny, and too cute. I've so been in a Percabeth mood as of late(writing full length fanfic versions of HoH will do that to you). Thank you for feeding my addiction.
KatnissandPrimWeasley chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
XD This is just hysterical. The fact that I don't listen to One Direction probably made it funnier. Nice :)
Bookworm642 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love Marianas Trench.
PercyJacksonEpic chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Lol I love it
Dookamargirl2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
tiffc10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
One Direcrion isn't a problem. It's an obssession that sometimes spirals out of control that can make you look crazy but only because you're crazy passionate.
I love them but gods I love your ideas almost more xD
PlatinumViola chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
You... are awesome. I've been writing a one-shot Percabeth series, and I actually used WMYB, but hands-down, you used it far better than I did. I know it's good writing because I felt giggly and girly at the fluffy love. Part of that was because you mentioned 1D. But that's beside the point :P Keep writing! You inspire me :)
PSLoveAlli chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Not really sure what I just read. . . But I don't really care becuase it was Percabeth and 1D all in one and Percy serenaded Annabeth with WMYB and I can't even now. Okay. I was complete fangirling throughout this whole thing.
The Avian-Olympian chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aphy-fangirling time: OH EM GEE I BOUGHT THAT SONG ON ITUNES TONIGHT AND I AM CURRENTLY LISTENING TO THESE FIVE DUDES. I like the little Irish kid, Niall? I think so. Anyway, 'I Want' and 'More Than This' are my new favorite songs. Curse you Pandora, for making me a Directioner. But yeah, they do kinda rock.
multifandommaneuvergear chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
so. much. fluff. :)) Percy is so cute
FieryShadows13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
CimFan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was . . . Weird. I liked it, but it was still weird. And you should take this review as a compliment because I love weird stuff (: