Reviews for I Solemnly Swear
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 6 . 5/9
Snape in Gryffindor... I would love to see that. He could have done so well there.
P chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Wonderful series of vignettes. Everyone is in character. I found Peter's story particularly interesting; I like your take on this usually easily dissmissed character. Awesome work, I really enjoyed reading this.
clh chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
I don't think Peter would have done well in Slytherin. The pathetic turn his life took when he became a full time Death Eater showed that. I think the hat put him in Gryffindor not because he was particularly good for it, but because it was good for him. I don't think he was ambitious enough for Slytherin, or clever enough for Ravenclaw, or hard-working and loyal enough for Hufflepuff, but Gryffindor was the perfect place for him to find people who would look out for him. He'd have done a lot better if he had trusted the sorting hat's decision and stuck by the Gryffindors. It was when he threw in his lot with the Slytherins that he sealed his own doom.
clh chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I can't really see him wanting to be put in Slytherin after the conversation between him and James on the train. Other than that it was pretty good apart from the bit about him not having any academic skills even though the pensive scene contradicts that.
Queen Frufalumps chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Ah, because the sorting hat would have seen courage if Snape had chosen to be in Gryffindor, the bravery that comes with wanting to save oneself.
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Severus could have been in griffindor? He turned it down?
Pettigrew in ravenclaw? Interesting!
Floatfoot chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Sorting hat has a nice little personality here!
cinderrain chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This might really be the best Harry Potter fanfiction I've read humourwise.
verito chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Ah! The hat could have put SS in Gryffindor! That would have been nice hehehehe.
verito chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Poor Lupin! If he wanted to be a Hufflepuff the hat should have let him hahaha :)
rainydaydreams chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Oh. That was, well, perfect. I loved the Snape's indecision, it was heartwrenching.
life1428 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
-laughing- Oh, that's golden!
DarkDramaLady chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I m
PSdancer54 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Teehee. I love the Sorting Hat.
wreckit-ralph chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
i love this story, its exactly what i imagine them all like:')
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »