Reviews for The Sparkeater and The Plot Bunny
S.Mel chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh my oh my what happens next?
redconvoy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Yes Drift...finish the fic so Rodimus could see who rescues him. Drift is a real perv. I am sure he'll put himself as the exaggerated hero. Heh. Reading this comic, I never knew that something like this or the art work on deviant art would come out.

If you decide to do a next part have Drift as the hero and Rodimus reading it later laughing his aft off.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh my Primus, can we have a part 2 please! 333
arceeenergon chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
heheheehehehehehehe
travieso drift :D
qbrulz9 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
that was amazing XD i love how Roddy doesn't care. and now i wanna know how he ends his fanfic P:
Shadowed-Spirit101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was great XD There needs to be more Sparkeater smut-fics out there...A shame Drift didn't get to the best part though
cheetana chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I laughed so much at this. The fic-writing, Rodimus catching him... hahahah, priceless.

Having said that, Drift isn't a bad fanfic writer though, certainly had me a little disappointed he didn't finish his fic-scenario.
Iwanita chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Yes! Finally someone wrote this! I keep seen fanarts about this kind of things on Tumblr, it was about time that someone put those ideas to good use in fanfiction :P

Great work!
Acidgreenflames chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
*Giggles*...*snorts*...*Bursts into laughter*

This was pretty funny. When I first read the plot out line, I was a little 'what the'...but OMG this was good.

'Drift giggled in an un-mechly manner as he wrote this, his processor already running wild.'

Best line in the fic! And I can just picture Drift all hunched over his computer, in the dark, writing smut about his captain, giggling like a sparkling. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loved it!