Reviews for Never Again
Browniangel chapter 31 . 8/4/2012
Ok I was so wrong Peeta going crazy worst then Katniss. I think Katniss like that seeing that Peeta has a crazy side too. I hope they have a little peace now.

Great chaper
Browniangel chapter 30 . 8/4/2012
Poor Katniss she going a little crazy, she hate all that attention. Even though she knows she has to make every believe what she saying.

Peeta good at making people believe what he saying and when they ask if they will be a little Mellerk soon Katniss is not happy at all and poor Peeta now has to handle that and deal with Katniss.

I don't think Katniss is going to handle having guards around. I hope Peeta can help Katniss with this new situation.
Browniangel chapter 29 . 8/4/2012
Very interesting chapter Katniss doesn't seem to be handling all of the stress very well, with Peeta last episode and all.

I hope she don't think she will give up on Peeta she just overwhelm. What are the that Katniss would have been in the hut where Reilly was born in.

I'm glad Katniss lets Peeta in, so that she can help her with making decision enough sometimes she doesn't agree.

I hope Peeta is right with going back to the capital. I'm sure Reilly will make sure they get back save.
Random Thought Girl chapter 37 . 8/2/2012
Aww I love this!
Inuyasha'sLoveKagome chapter 37 . 7/30/2012
I loved this chapter! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/30/2012
what happened?
Averlynn chapter 37 . 7/29/2012
I'd read your Gale/Madge story, hands down! The special chapter was amazing!
MockingJayBay chapter 37 . 7/29/2012
Kaylz-Always-PK chapter 37 . 7/29/2012
Man I love this fic! Haha! Bring on the next chapter! :D
Cutie16 chapter 36 . 7/28/2012
Ember and Coal. This is easier than PM'ing since I'm on my iPod
Cutie16 chapter 35 . 7/28/2012
Jimmy Wright - that's my answer.
MockingjayFlying chapter 35 . 7/27/2012
TRAVIS. I'm a visitor, so why don't u post it on this fanfic?
Inuyasha'sLoveKagome chapter 36 . 7/27/2012
love this chapter and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
MockingjayFlying chapter 4 . 7/27/2012