Reviews for The holding cell
Smookey chapter 1 . 3/30
Please don't leave this as a one-shot. I' really really love to see where hermione and pansy's storyline is gonna go after this...
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/20
:)(: Excellent one-shot. I always like when Hermione is in charge so to speak. A commanding and confident Hermione is always one of my favorite. Hot story with a bit of sweetness at the end-awesome.
Diclonius13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I'm a fan of Hermione being paired with any Slytherin girls, especially Bellatrix. When I started reading I thought this was going to be an s&m, masochistic tale but surprise surprise it does a 180 halfway through, still a nice one-shot though!
Harrytrix4Ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Nice. You are the only author who has made me like Hermione/Pansy xD
monstar01 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Another lovely little one shot...worthy of a hundred reviews...

For those of you who haven't checked out the author's other works, all I can say is stop what you're doing, put your life on hold for the next 48 hours and enjoy them. It's time well spent ;)
Twizard2013 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Great one shot!
awriterwanabe chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So dig it. I've recently found that I am rather fond of this pairing. Thanks for the fun shot
Koona chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awesome oneshot, but I still really hope you consider doing a full length Hermione/Pansy story eventually. I wonder if you could post the address of your new Archive of Our Own account in your profile page (Please), because I couldn't find it searching on site. It would be horrible to be unable to read your fantastic work if the dreaded Purge really does happen.
blah1245 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Kick ass hermione was awesome. A continuation?:D
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Great One-shot! I really enjoyed reading it!
GGrant chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Another good story, but I think your other PP/HG story has a setting that better lends itself to conflict. It doesn't seem like much can happen with this one after they go home besides some sexy time.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was pretty funny. One sniff and she's under Hermione's love/lust spell. Definitely PWP. I like that Hermione decided to 'keep' her.
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow, that was... unexpected, to say the least. Brilliant though, as usual! I hope you do create a universe with this because I'd really love to see where Pansy and Mione's storyline is gonna go after this!xx
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Well done my friend, another awesome one shot to add to my collection. LOL Keep up the tremendous writing!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
please don't leave this as a one-shot!

make Pansy her pet/slave