Reviews for Senses
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Really, Castle? I've never even watched that show? I'm a Bones lover to the very core! Loved this series, as I've loved all of your stories. You really capture B&B so well, so true to character, & so much more. Thanks for that:-) now on to the next one:-)
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Oh, I loved this one. I always wanted B&B together. When it finally happened, I was a little sad that it occurred when it did, amid so much sadness. This chapter made it better, so much better:-)
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Now that was sensual, sexual, erotic, mmmmmm:-)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Once again, beautiful...& Booth is the perfect romantic...
delia84 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
This is one of my favorites. Can't remember if I've commented on it before or not, but it's great. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
All the feels! This is gorgeous.
Aching Bones chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Hi there,

Lovely chapter. Love how she took pictures and videos for him of all the moments he had missed. How he understood and how they 'clicked' right back into place again...Looking forward to more from you...

Aly447 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
oh my gosh... this chapter is everything!
love2read2much chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
wow that was incredible. Their first time together was amazing reading, the blend of Angst with the M rated themes was perfect. I am definately adding this story to my favourites.

keep up the great writing.
thorteso chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Beautiful end to the story. I have been staying away from writing about the finale, especially the homecoming, because I just don't know what to do with it, but you did a great job! Thanks for sharing!
LondonLi chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I really really loved this. You gave weight to all their issues, but you also validated the previous six years of their relationship, that made it possible for them to gamble their present on. Thanks so much for posting!
jenlovesbones chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I *loved* this... that they had this connection despite the distance. I mean... of course they do, but still... you wrote it so well. :)
Erika chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
this last chapter was the best. i cried. i loved it. it was so beautiful. thank you.
booth's-squint chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I loved it! I can only hope that the writers write something like thus to bring then back together. Thanks!
TemperTemper chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Oh gosh just loved this - fantastic reunin - I only hope Show does half as well!