Reviews for The Montserrat Resurgence
TcEm chapter 27 . 6/24/2012
thats it I want to marry ur oswald lol LONG LIVE SHAMY
bigbangsheldon chapter 27 . 6/24/2012
That was great, I often wonder where Sheldon gets some of his phrases too! I am still loving Oswald. :)
rubyanjel chapter 27 . 6/24/2012
Oh gosh... drunk Shelly ftw! Yes, Sheldon. You do want to do things to her... No clinical term! Just dirty, dirty, dirty talk.

I like how Ozzy was trying to make him admit the things he wanted to do to Amy!

What threw me off in this chapter is the four laps per second. Oh I had to breathe first before continuing to read further. Lucky Mango...
greenchopstix chapter 27 . 6/24/2012
Yay for the update. As much as I enjoy Oswald and Sheldon's time together I miss Shamy interaction maybe because there is sort of an overall dry spell of stories going on. Great chapter. Looking forward to the next one which I'll be reading in he next 10 seconds.
PrettyLittleScars chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
Ha Ha! Sheldon getting sex lessons from Oswald. x
Tomasina chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
Ummm... Two chapters at once? 28? For crying out loud you insinuate phone sex (yeah, yeah, you tease us with a lot of things and slam the door in our faces) but you promised you were putting it right up!

Oh, and I still stand by my original comment. I will be very angry if Sheldon gives himself pneumonia!
Agdaelweasley chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
OMG I just cant wait for it to come, literally, hahaha,
Kateari chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhh this was worth the wait! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

BTW I loved that little snippet about memaw... soo cute!
zipporah grace chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
hehehehehehe. I am very interested to see how this goes. Come on, lucky chapter 28, show yourself! I must know how this goes.
Musickat18 chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
lol I love Sheldon. He's so innocent it's hysterical. And I love Oswald! This was so funny, as usual. I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :)