Reviews for Beware the Leeks
Medicham chapter 2 . 9/6
Thanks for the Hetalia reference! I loved every word of it!
Zoeii Anime chapter 2 . 9/4
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, you said 'Kiku'
Ultimate Homos chapter 2 . 2/22
I hate that this was last updated in 2012, because about 3 years later and I want more. 3 (I liked the introduction to you, BTW. XD)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
MeowNyaKanoka chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
... Why? How? Umm...? A boy? pregnancy? Wth?
Weirdgirl123 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Hetalia reference!
lennyboy567 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
please update this is so cute and funny!
Inerto chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
I really love the way you made this such a happy and not too serious fanfic to read. I needed a break from all the serious ones. And isn't Luca's name spelled Luka? Also, would it be okay if you added one yuri pairing? Please!
Rira chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I hardly ever ask anyone this EVER but...

*gasps for air*

I smiled when I read that Kiku came in, who was his partner?
shubi120 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
AllenxEdward chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
A baby girl! Will she be green? yellow blue green Just some food for thought. I like this fanfiction!
Archie KolherBondevik chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I love it! Oh... Mein... Gott... KikuJapan from Hetalia! Are you a Hetalia fan?! If so what is your fav chara?
AILTD chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Mariko Shion huh? I dunno what shion means but mariko means ball(mari) item(-ko) so it's like item-ball... Komari? Komari means... To be in a awkward position?! XD
Can you write something about this - Mikuo came to visit his sister with his husband (?) Luki M. Only to tell that Len isn't the only one that's pregnant because he is pregnant too... they will stay for some days (Mikuo is having two girls named Meaw (cuz i want them to appear somewhere even if they are fanmade (cuz they could be forgoten soon if we dont do something)))
P.S.: Miku's reaction to her bro pregnant (funny just to imagine that LOL)
P.S.S.: my email -

P.S.S.S.: Meaw have to get more love! Just like Haku or others that is almost like "forever alone" it's just sad...
AngelsAreLeftToDie chapter 2 . 8/8/2012