Reviews for I've Lost Who I Am
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This was sad and lovely and Lucifer at the start was interesting
loveiswonderfulthing chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
beautiful, so sad,, but hopeful
God chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
But I wanted this to happen
Why didn't this happen
DarkSecretLove chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I absolutely loved this! For some reason I imagined Gabriel instead of Lucifer, no idea why, but it worked just as well XD. I think this was very well written and I'm creating a happy ending in my head alright haha.
Loved it!
Lizaredlion chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This story is very good, so touching. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OHH SO BEUTIFULL ]
SophusBalthazar chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ahhhhhh that was so amazing but so sad :[
Cas 33

You're a fantastic writer! :D
Robynize chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
ooooh, i LOVE this!akdjalkdjlajdjlajdlkjlsjas
so good, so tender. Luci is such a nightmare, I adore it that a kiss from Dean got him to go away. Sigh, swoon, no two were meant to be more than Dean and Cas. Also, is it wrong to say how horny rutting makes me lol! Really nice work, OMG and Cas had one perfect tear, my heart flopped. Great piece!
Chikinaa chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
If Dean's not going back for Cas then I'm going to kick his ass to that hospital myself :D Well...I hope that this is gonna happen :D
PoetKnowit20 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I am willing Dean to save Cas so much! Hopefully he will soon! Loved your story and enjoyed the dialogue between the characters as well as the romance! Thanks :)
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This made me cry. Very good story my dear.
AllThingsAnime123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
HSJKBSFJKDSBVJLDSXNCLLASCN! Perfect! Completely perfect! JUST what we all need after 7.17! Here's hoping they actually find a cure and can heal Cas!
Alyson1.0 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMG... This one was so much beautiful!

really thanks, you make my day! considering the end of the last chapter '( ...well we need more stories like yours.

do not you considering continue with this?
LeoAprilShipper87 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
i loved this. Last Supernatural was sooo emotional and i was pretty upset about how the episode ending.