Reviews for Three Blind Mice
Writer of Many Things-Goggles chapter 8 . 2/15
Oh my gawd oh my gawd for the love of all that is good and holy PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. (You know, if everything's going well in your personal life and all.) This is an amazing fic! I absolutely adore the dynamic between Lucy and Schroeder. This is soooooo well written! Please please please update! :D
Scarlet9923 chapter 8 . 1/16
I understand that you have not updated this since 2012 but please continue! I love this story. Lucy and Schroeder are my favorite shipping of all time! And I must add that you have some serious mad skills when it comes to writing! I bet that by now you may have just given up or forgotten, and most likely will never read my review, but if you do, please give this story one more shot. If it is meant to be complete, sorry for this long review.
Ella chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I CAN'T
PhantomWhispers chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Really good. I love the emotion in this.
BlueLion chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
I found those Peanuts' fics only recently. Yours is a gem, I just love the way you're developing the charas - looking forward to the next chapter!
Someonewhocares chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Why haven't you updated for over a year? You are way too talented an author to leave this story unfinished! Please continue! Please? :)
Magical Blazze chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
please continue this wonderful story!
broadwaybabyxoxo chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Please please please please PLEASE finish this story! It's so so so so soooo amazing and I would love to read more (: I am a total Schrucy shipper and this is such a beautiful story! You have so much potential to make this great so please please finish! Thank you thank you thank you so much! (:

Hugs,
broadwaybabyxoxo
broadwaybabyxoxo chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
OMG you need to wrote more chapters this story is amazing! I love it so so so so much please write more! It's so hard to find a good Schrucy fanfic and yours is sooooo amazing!
broadwaybabyxoxo chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
This is so totally amazing! I love this so much!

The only thing is we need to get Franklin out of there so Lucy and Schroeder can like, talk or like, something.

Also please write a new chapter soon! Please please please! Thank you! (:
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Please don't stop writing!
Miss Cocca Bean chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Very very cute! I loved it! :0)
Miss-Redhead24 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
I like this story a whole lot. Sooooo? When is Schroeder going to tell Lucy he loves her? Or vice versa? I can't wait till that happens.

I also wanted to say poor Lucy. :-( But I'm glad that she has a best/great friend like Schroeder. :-)

Your writing is great and I hope you update soon!
Miss Cocca Bean chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I was going to wait until chapter 8 to review but I had to do it on this one.

First off its my very first time reading any fanfiction stories about Charlie Brown and I'm really happy I landed on your story first. It's adorable! It's incredibly sweet. And this chapter defiantly hit the "awwww" spot haha. I loved it.

Your writing is beautifully written. Go you! :0)
Jordon5 chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
What a fabulous story! The title is a little strange, but hey:) I hope you update soon! Although, I hope to ask, will this story include smut? Regardless, I will be waiting oh so impatiently for the next chapter:) -Jordon
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »