Reviews for Three Blind Mice
Mack chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
I love this story, it's been a while sense an update but I'd love to see what happens!
TooMuchMagic chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Oooh, i really enjoyed this! I like how you've written Lucy and Schroeder, they're perfectly in-character and so darn loveable! I understand it's been some years since you've updated, and you've probably stopped with this story, but I'm still going to hope that there'll be more to come :) followed & favourited. x
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Oh I love this I wish you would continue it! I love how you portray Lucy and Schroeder. I'm hooked and want so much to know what will happen once the baby arrives! Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This book is great i really enjoyed it you should update
Writer of Many Things-Goggles chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
Oh my gawd oh my gawd for the love of all that is good and holy PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. (You know, if everything's going well in your personal life and all.) This is an amazing fic! I absolutely adore the dynamic between Lucy and Schroeder. This is soooooo well written! Please please please update! :D
Scarlet9923 chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
I understand that you have not updated this since 2012 but please continue! I love this story. Lucy and Schroeder are my favorite shipping of all time! And I must add that you have some serious mad skills when it comes to writing! I bet that by now you may have just given up or forgotten, and most likely will never read my review, but if you do, please give this story one more shot. If it is meant to be complete, sorry for this long review.
Ella chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
PhantomWhispers chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Really good. I love the emotion in this.
BlueLion chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
I found those Peanuts' fics only recently. Yours is a gem, I just love the way you're developing the charas - looking forward to the next chapter!
Someonewhocares chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Why haven't you updated for over a year? You are way too talented an author to leave this story unfinished! Please continue! Please? :)
Magical Blazze chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
please continue this wonderful story!
broadwaybabyxoxo chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Please please please please PLEASE finish this story! It's so so so so soooo amazing and I would love to read more (: I am a total Schrucy shipper and this is such a beautiful story! You have so much potential to make this great so please please finish! Thank you thank you thank you so much! (:

broadwaybabyxoxo chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
OMG you need to wrote more chapters this story is amazing! I love it so so so so much please write more! It's so hard to find a good Schrucy fanfic and yours is sooooo amazing!
broadwaybabyxoxo chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
This is so totally amazing! I love this so much!

The only thing is we need to get Franklin out of there so Lucy and Schroeder can like, talk or like, something.

Also please write a new chapter soon! Please please please! Thank you! (:
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Please don't stop writing!