Reviews for Chasing That Feeling
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Loved it.
BewareTheBearShark chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Aw! This is an adorable interpretation of tipsy dean. Thank you!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Gosh, there aren't a lot of fics where Dean gets really drunk like this, especially not where he gets drunk enough to let his guard down, and then is happy about it! What a change of pace. I love it! And Sam is so great at taking care of him. The image of him carrying Dean out of the bar was hilarious!

Cheers,
Jimelda
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Blargh that was so sweet. I have no complaints about the Cas bashing in this situation. Even if I did, the brotherly adorableness would've made up for it. Everything about this fic is perfect. Even the random horny woman. Lol.
7kstar chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I liked Cas, but this was a missing in season 6 and 7. Sam being more of the concerned brother. Both of them watching out for each other. The writers were wrong to leave out the hope. Thanks for putting some lightness back in, even if you had to get Dean wasted to do it. :)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I liked your story. Drunk Dean always seems so vulnerable! I liked the placement of this story in the SPN timeline...it's very plausible that Dean would not feel secure enough with Soulless Sam to get that wasted. Thanks for sharing. -tvj12
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Castiel was crazy to think he could leave Dean thinking that the soulless one was his broter and that he didn't rescue Sam's soul sooner. I like your drunk Dean.
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I enjoyed your story. Both Dean amd Sam are so sweet when they're drunk.

I'm all for Castiel bashing. He is so ambiguous that it's unbelievable.

They should have put him in the Cage with Lucifer for all eternity, not poor Sammy.
magoghair chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I LOVE your story. I've always wished Sam wouldve shown more anger towards cas. I felt sam was way TOO accepting of him,and what he has said and done,so thank you for that little snippet Its the sam I wish the writers wouldve wrote.
Brenny chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
awww I Love it! But I'm kinda curious now, what pills is Dean taking?
Samantha V chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wish they had more sweetness like this on the show! Love the banter between the boys, how open drunk!Dean becomes, and how they still look out for each other. Two thumbs up!
risingsun chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Aww, loved the story. It's really cute how Dean throws the chick flick rules out of the windows when he's drunk. )

I personally didn't mind the Cas bashing. ;-)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You may have bashed Cas in this fic, but face it, at this time he sooo deserved to be bashed! lol I still believe he purposely pulled Sam out of the cage without his soul, because he knew that teh great Hunter Sam that he needed wasn't Sam with a soul. Soulless Sam even scared Sampa! :P We know how evil HE was! It was nice to see Dean being affectionate with Sam, but it's too bad it takes a LOT of alcohol to make Dean show how he feels.

Great story! Thanks for writing it. :D
dianaj2w chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
great fic... please other? xoxo
mb64 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was really good. And Cas deserved the bashing you gave him.