Reviews for Stranded
Anonymous chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
Dr Meddleshmirtz...uhm, that was ridiculously familiar. Wasn't he supposed to be the former shape of today's Doof who carried a majority of his traits? Interesting the way you made him an actual character who once lived...Peter seems kinda dark in here. Though I really loved the moments between Doof and Perry, they're always so cute.
Earthhhh chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
This story caught me off guard. Who knew a story could be written this way, especially centered around the majority of the secret, animal agents. It's about time someone put the original Dr. Doofenschmirtz into a story.
cindy22223 chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I prayed for your friend to rest in peace, You happy? Oh and thanks for reminding me to pray serously I keep on forgetting
angelofdeath241107 chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
lol XD i loved the fic :D
Boolia chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Good story; glad Perry didn't die. LOL the ending.
Lichylichy chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
T_T Death. Inevitable. All-consuming. Death, however, is followed close behind by life, like flora after a wildfire. I hope your friend has reached a better place.
It beckons from the dark.
It waits with opened arms.
It seems so much easier to let go
And sink into the abyss,
While those that love you want you to keep climbing.
Lichylichy chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Can I throw coconuts at him too? ?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
Haha great story Love the ending. Get out of the car perry lol
mihane100 chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
Oh my gosh! This story was great! :D
I liked how the back story was believable, and how Doofenshmirtz is like with Perry when both of them are off duty. And thank you SO MUCH for not killing off Perry! I honestly thought you were going to for a while!
mrsmonkeyxx chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
Haha, one of best endings to stories on this site I've ever read, kept it nice and comedic. This is a well done story and it's actually one of the first stories on this site that I haven't read for the shipping, more the comedy, I'm glad I did read it :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
i like it
veryloyalfan chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Perry, how could you forget THAT? XD lol!

Great ending! It had all the sweetness/ hilarity of a real episode! Bravo!
WordNerb93 chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Love the ending!

Perry, poor Perry... Forgot that horrific memory already? Hopefully his will is ready this time!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Yep. Poor Perry.
Now the story ends. . .(that's the saddest part of a book to me) (sniff).
But now the ending allows one to turn the page and begin a new adventure!
Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2012