Reviews for Highschool of the Dead Reloaded
Snakespur chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Man, I'm loving this story. You did quite a good job staying true to all the characters and that Alice chapter was a nice touch as there really aren't many Alice stories out there. I loved the date between Kohta and Saya (probably my favorite chapter) and I'm glad that you made it so that it was a good time spent together and it was a practical way of spending time.

As for the chapters involving Shido and his group, again you matched the characters quite well and I'm glad you made Shido a very real threat to the group. I hope you continue this story at some point, I'm looking forward to it!
Snakespur chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
You did a pretty wonderful job on Shido here. You certainly stayed true to his character of manipulative smug snake and as expected the whole audience hates him lol.
Tig3rzhark chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
I'm glad to see something like this to keep me occupied as I wait for the next season of High School of the Dead.

As for Shido, PLEASE KILL HIM SOON! I'll admit, you couldn't have pick a better villain to love to hate. That guy is definitely a nut-case as demonstrated in the manga, and anime.

Dude got the nerve to see himself as a God. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of room to add him getting bitten and becoming one of 'them'. That would give the main characters full reign to blast the jerk to the pit of hell where he belongs.

If you don't wanna kill him, just have him exiled from the havens made for Japan's surviving population. That would be humane enough.
firemanjim chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
By far the best HOTD fanfic I've read yet. I've enjoyed every bit and I commend you for a well written story. However, you do need to continue with more chapters.
A story this good, needs to have new chapters to satisfy us rabid fans!
CapnDistraction chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I have really enjoyed this fic and i desperately want to see it continue, there is a severe lack of excellent highschool of the dead stories involving the original characters, and this is definitely one of them. It's probably why i so badly want to see it continue
Optima99 chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
I'm very interested in where these characters will end up. Your transactions from one certain group to another in most of the chapters was pretty smooth. I like the bits of character development along the way. Hope you update soon!
forgottencharacter chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
please update soon. yours is one of the best stories i have read so far
Anzer'ke chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
Brilliant. Utterly brillaint.

Your grasp is perfect in every area of this story, it feels exactly the same as the manga, in fact I am slightly suspicious that you may be the writer of said manga incognito XD

Anyway, since you have a criminally small number of reviews I'll try to make this a good one. Thusly:

Your grammar, spelling and so on is generally good, same for structure and formatting. All good, a few minor problems here and there, but none enough to break the flow.

The characters are very much in character though they are a bit talky, the 'show don't tell' rule of writing could do with some more use in their interactions as the amount of introspection right now feels almost clumsy. However the underlying personalities and interactions feel very exacting and real. Well done.

As to the plot line and action, well Shido feels like a villain should, infuriating and evil. Meanwhile the overall goals of the group make snese and are being pursued realistically given their likely knowledge of technologies that would help them, while there are a lot of better ways for them to do what they are aiming for, it actually works better this way as most people don't know much about how to set up aquaponics or power sources.

Relationships are an interesting build up though I am retaining my hope for a Tenchi Solution with Saeko, Rei and Komuro ;) Meanwhile the familial interaction surrounding Alice is properly heartwarming.

Anyway, that's my review. Please do write more of this fic.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
OP Inc chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Good job, you really fleshed out Kohta's feelings for Saya in this chapter.
OP Inc chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Great chapter. The love triangle is interesting, as always.
OP Inc chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Shido and his cult are so screwed up, pefect for being antagonists
OP Inc chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
This chapter was a nice change of pace. I like how you included some humor into it.
OP Inc chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
You write characters remarkabely well. I look forward to more.
OP Inc chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Very suspenseful and well written chapter.
OP Inc chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.