Reviews for Forever And Always
unsure chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
okay, I know this is your story and of course it is Rosewood, but, Aria would have been 2 months pregnant now had she not miscarried. She's wanting to get pregnant again (why ?). So if she got pregnant immediately and carried the baby full term, that would make it an 11 month pregnancy,
Strange even for Rosewood. people just might notice that.
JustAmyRobHere chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
omg i want more :(!
Prettylittlefan chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Lovely chapter! I'm so happy that Ella accepts it (: I always expected that from her.

Update soon! x
PLL lover1992 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
TotalCowGirl chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Good chapter
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Great chapter!
gregre chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
okay sorry im slow lol and i dont read the bolds at top if you already expmained this, aria is not pregnant correct? and then why they telling oeople she is?
CheyeM1287 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Intense chapter! Happy, sad, angry, sad, then happy. Thank you. I can't wait to know what happens next. Thank you for the chapter. When I get some idea's, I'll PM you. But I think you are amazing and doing well and a great pace.

Xoxo.
Nabrenda12 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
I wonder what she will say, hope she says yes. Since everyone thinks she's still pregnant. Can't wauy updat soon:)
Prettylittlefan chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Omg aww. (: So cute! I hope they get preggers again(: That part where she got in bed with him was so cute and sexy. Update soon!
CheyeM1287 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Oh wow. And now the story begins! Besides the whole parents finding out, I think the real story is preparing for a baby. Living situation, how to assemble baby furniture. Haha! So much story here. Great chapter! Thanks again. Excited for the next one.

Xoxo.

Cheyenne
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Great chapter!
hprandom554 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Love
readingaddictmh28 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Twins PLEASE! A girl no matter what! Anyway names:

Juliet Ann fitz (Juliet as in Romeo and Juliet)

Melanie Elizabeth fitz

Atticus (from to kill a mockingbird their fav. Book) micheal fitz

Alicia Haley fitz

Amy hope fitz

Benjamin(Ben) David fitz

Samuel Casey fitz
Prettylittlefan chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Great chapter, I'm so glad he's not mad at her anymore but how the hell did she get back in his apartment without knowing? That's a bit creepy... update soon!