Reviews for ChaCha the R4pe Doll
TouchDouche chapter 9 . 8/16
Do you believe in magic?
TouchDouche chapter 2 . 8/16
Isn't one of Aphrodite's sacred plants a cabbage?
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 8/16
This is a gem
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
This. Is. Funny.
ScarletRoze chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
We don't want to alarm you or anything but it has been exactly 7 months and 11 days since you last updated. You said it would be only couple monthes. Don't you think your readers will be a bit frusterated? We do. WE ARE. Putting all thoughts of destruction and rage aside you have been doing a lovely job at writing this fanfiction and we encourage you to keep doing so.
P.S If you are wondering what language these goodbyes are in, this one is in Latvian. I will never use the same language twice. Or twice with one author to be exact.
ScarletRoze chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Please update! Cuz its good and...(refer to the top)
bye sora chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
*smiles* update please
Dragon Ma'am chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
after reading these stories I just have to say that this was the most twisted thing I've ever read. this is a good bromance story. wish I have a friend like Ivan. someone you can just wail on.
vampire paz chapter 9 . 5/12/2012

The chappie made me laugh! :3
ChubbyCubby23 chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
ChaCha is back! Well...not in this chapter,but...You know what I mean.'

Filler is nice once in a while,especially when there hasn't been anything for a bit,but I eagerly wait for your next chapter. Take your time,though. I'd rather not hear from you in a year and have the update be well thought out than have it sooner and be terrible.
bye sora chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
do keep this slight hinted rusame... we shippers will be glad

do carry on D
bye sora chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
ahahah I laughed so hard.. Natasha really Al? xD

I ship rusame It's okay you don't but this still is amazing
The Shadow chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
I'm not sure Rochu would be the safest thing to do with this story. Sorry, but fangirls of RusAme might come out of your computer screen and murder you in your sleep. Besides... I might lead that attack if you put in a RoChu fluff chapter. I think you should either stick to this bromancing stuff with Russia and Alfred or turn this into actual romance between them. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE etc.
jaeusu chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
I love this story so much! It's awesome, like Prussia would say :D

However, since this is a (somewhat) RusAme story, I'd prefer it if you don't put in any RoChu.

Looking forwards to the next update!
Stella laLuna chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
My gym teachers does the exact same thing! It's so annoying!

And foreshadowing. DUM-DA-DOOMM