Reviews for A Simple Misunderstanding
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
LOL, I loved this XD The Pale Man scared me a lot, but after this I can't take him seriously anymore XD Thanks a lot for writing this! :D
emilynightshade89 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
xD That was awesome! :D
Kasumi shiro kuro chi chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
xD that makes so much sense. You know what would be another great funny story? If she took his eyes and put them in the locked box she got the dagger from. What would he have said then?
Eric Crow chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Cthulhu preserve us. I'm pretending this is canon now.
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That ending was my favorite part. Everybody's laughing at the crazy misunderstanding, and all the princess can do is think, "What the hell is wrong with these people?". I'm with Moanna on that, they're all crazy.

Very funny fic, nicely done.
Hanna Largo chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I thought this was great! It was the first story I had tea that looked at him in another light. Even better, I could actually see this happening! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Lol This was truly funny. Tho funnily I kept hearing Dr. Zoidberg's voice with The Pale Man. XD
kittyawesomeness chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i wouldnt really think of the pale man as a nice kind of guy
Butter is Found chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Pffff!

Nice one-shot! I could barely refrian myself from laughing!
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is sooo cute. I love Pan's Labyrinth. The Pale Man freaks me out beyond words. This makes me feel better. From now on after the movie ends and I am lying alone in the dark, freaked out and wondering if the Pale Man is under my floor, I'll think of this and not be so freaked out.
Tallen93 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
After becoming familiar with Doug Jones, I decided to read this and yes quite a laugh. Good job!
Unquestionably Unhinged chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That's hilarious! I was legit LOL! You know what? You should make a story, like a full story. That's what i'm gonna do & it'll be awesome. Anywho, this was great! Good job!

U-Hinged
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
It hurts to breathe! LOL!