Reviews for Almost
StilesSalvatore chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Great! Cool twist at the end too
Cookies chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This is so Clove. X3
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
LOL! Love it!
Sarcasm360 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Did you edit it? I remember that Clove was imagining cutting Glimmer with her knives and stuff like that. Plus it seems much shorter. I still love it though
The Lazy Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Almost. I just love that. You made Clove IC, which is refreshing change from a lot of bad fanfiction. All in all, amazingly written, well done.
clovexoxocato chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
this was so funny! i love all your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
[ "Cattoooo!" she shrieks, as Marvel gives a loud sigh. Oh, for the love of all that is deadly, when did this become a contest to see who can be the most love struck teenager? ] lol I loved that, so good.
katy chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love this.
Orange Pudding chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Love Clove's sarcasm. The first sentence is so funny. "I hate blondes. All of them must die."

I laugh at Peeta saying Katniss's name. Thanks for writing Clato.

I really like your stories.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Okay, I know I shouldn't be laughing here because Glimmer's death scene in the movie was quite gruesome and no one deserved to die like that, but for some reason I just couldn't help but smirk when Cato came back to rescue Clove instead of the blonde girl. You wrote Clove's character so well!
too lazy to login chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
SOOOOOOO GOOD!

You should make this in cato‘s Marvel!

I'm kinda obsessed with clato lately, and i just can't get enough!

By the way, i looooove your fic Guilt, about Thresh dead scene. its one of my favorites clato fics!
too lazy to login chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
SOOOOOOO GOOD!

You should make this in cato‘s Marvel!

I'm kinda obsessed with clato lately, and i just can't get enough!

arosequartz chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
that was cute
Lulubird chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was really great. I liked the twisted humour you bring to Clove.

I agree with the previous comment. It would be great to read this from Cato's perspective too!

Great job.
ckrets chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Thank you for bringing Clato some justice in the movie. You should make this story in Cato's POV!