Reviews for Anthem of our Souls
samwinchester17 chapter 1 . 5/19
oh my god it's so great! thank you i love this threesome
Herdcat chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love this story - I have always been drawn to any fic with Sam/Cas and you write them beautifully
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is amazing first off because Wincestciel is my favorite thing. Secondly, your writing is fantastic. It's so unique. At times I felt it was almost satirical, but the dialogue was so spot on and in character. It's like, you literally wrote your fic with some of the silly, campy segments of the show they do every now and then. I absolutely loved it. (Also, wing!kink, yes please.)
Myurra-K chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was really beautiful - I loved the slight hints at possessiveness Castiel showed before they arrived to Dean. I also loved the forwardness in general of both Cas and Dean toward Sam about what they want.

You wrote this amazingly, thankyou for publishing it!

MK
butterflykaguya87 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Why couldn't we have had this as S6E01? This bonding and sharing is beautiful - I am not a big fan of Wincest, but this sort of togetherness (no matter the exact nature of the relationship) is what I was praying to see in the season 6 premiere. You really captured Sam's pov, and the ending was lovely.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
1st story I've read based on "Supernatural". I think I liked it.
Phx chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I love how Cas and Dean feel Sam is theirs. and that he belongs with them. They were so sweet and gentle with him and I loved that. Poor kiddo is so broken and has huge self-worth issues.