Reviews for Something Permanent
foreverfanfiction chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
This was very touching and beautifully written:)
sasaway chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
This is so adorable!
SearScare chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Hmm, I liked the chapter. I did. But the end was too.. I don't know... unreal? Maybe? Somehow, I can't imagine Percy pouring his heart out to Annabeth; he's always been kinda tight-fisted in that sense.

But still, it's you interpretation and it's a good one. I'm loving this story of 'scenes' as you put it. So much fun! :D
SirPepsi chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Absolutely fantastic!
SirPepsi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I loved the first chapter. You developed the characters nicely, making them your own. I loved how when you wrote you made me feel as if I was in the story. You are a great writer! )

~SirPepsi
loti-day chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
So beautiful! Did you know the Greeks had several different ways to say love. Percabeth has most of them :).
PercabethAndZebrasFTW chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
AWW! I just loved this! I'm glad that everybody's so IC. People usually make it so cheesy and stuff, but yours is perfect ;). Update soon! Pwease?;D

~PercabethAndZebrasFTW heart's this story!
PercabethAndZebrasFTW chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this! You are an amazing writer! I like how you put so much emotion into just ine chapter. Spelling and grammar was awesome to, which is a relief comsidering you don't find many stories like that anymore! XD The reunion was incredibly cute too ;). I've been looking for a good story like this, so I'm glad I just happened to stumble upon it! Anyway loved this, and I hope you update soon! ;D

~PercabethAndZebrasFTW heart's this story! XD

Check out my stories!
A Person in this World chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
hey i really liked the whole thing so far and i can't wait till' the next chapter! keep writing! i heart you 3 (no homo)
loti-day chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Awwww sad. I honestly hadn't thought about how Jason would feel about not being left a memory like Percy, but I think you hit the nail on the head. Great job!
Meetmsrandompickles chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
The feelings! Oh the feelings!
loti-day chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Reading this also gave me warm fuzzies :)! I absolutely loved reading this chapter! I can tell you without a doubt this is my favorite version so far of the reunion!
traversing chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Awwwh./3 I never thought about how Grover would feel./3 Update soon.!
traversing chapter 2 . 4/10/2012