Reviews for I'm Gonna Love You Through It
jhosk chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Great description of Natalie's pain. Of course, Keith is there for her just as she was there for him. I like it!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Jester-Dream chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Those darn pregnancy horomones making people moody. *cough*Natalie*Cough Haha. Another child will benefit them well. It'll be nice to have two tikes around. :-)
Jester-Dream chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
So realistic! I loved all this chapter. I can totally imagine Keith impersonating a pirate for his son; and Toby drawing Honeybun...so cute! I hope Natalie does beat this!
Jester-Dream chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Aww so sweet. Toby is going to be a great brother! I can't believe that Natalie has cancer though! So sad. It's such a common thing though and thats really sad :'( I'll try and catch up with this story soon!
jhosk chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
This chapter really showed the depth of their relationship. I liked the idea of praying. I would rather go to the doctor appointment over Disneyland. I am anxious to see how Natalie is doing with the cancer treatment.

Sorry about bugging you about posting more often, but I really can't wait to read what comes next. I really do not understand how you can keep so many stories going at the same time and still do such a great job. Keep up the good work.
jhosk chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
I like the way Keith and Natalie sometimes argue with each other instead of always being sweet and getting along. It is a much more natural relationship and makes the story seem more realistic. Just don't leave me hanging in suspense. I want to know what happens next!
Jester-Dream chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
At least it's curable. Oh gosh. This is either going to be an inspirational story or a tragic story. I'm scared to know which!
Jester-Dream chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Aww. That's so sweet. Toby is sweetheart! Do you have a younger sibling or interact with children a lot? This story is so great so far!
Jester-Dream chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Don't be so discouraged. It's a beautiful story so far!
Jester-Dream chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
OMG girl. I seriously had this idea...what if the tables were turned and it was Natalie? I hadn't heard the song before but I youtubed it and it is beautiful. This story is going to be so interesting to read. I love it so far. How far in the future is this set? Wonderful!
jhosk chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Wow, I was not expecting Natalie to be pregnant. That will present problems for her recovery. I will look forward to reading how you handle this twist in the plot. You have some really clever ideas for Keith story lines. I love anything to do with the Keith movie or short story and I hope that one of these days, I will be brave enough to write a Keith story of my own. Right now I am really enjoying reading all of the Keith stories posted.
jhosk chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Interesting twists to the story. Please keep posting.
beth1234 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
D: it's so sad.
jmackeithlover4987 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Omg... You Soooo need to continue this one! I'm crying!