Reviews for Taking flight to a new adventure
prazzy chapter 7 . 12/29/2019
I was wondering if you could do a reaction chapter of there relationship to the bots!
Ina Bauer chapter 7 . 11/18/2019
Schade das die Geschichte zu Ende ist. Ich habe sie sehr genossen, danke daf├╝r!
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 10/1/2019
That was brief...and too much of a JKR ending for me. I like that Harry was able to take out Megatron, but it would have made more sense if he did something like tap the energy of the all-spark to be able to do so.
Loveless Demon chapter 7 . 2/15/2019
I'm sorry but Harry you are a badass. I can totally see him going 'Come at me bro' to Megatron. Like 'I've taken on a deranged dark wizard and died before. This will be a piece of cake' Damn I loved this.
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 7 . 11/4/2018
I loved this story..
zamik chapter 7 . 10/12/2018
So sweet! thank you
Cindel Mortem chapter 7 . 9/29/2018
I love this! Is there going to be more?! If so , please update soon!
Skywroe chapter 7 . 9/29/2018
Hehe that was cute.
Taiga Hibari chapter 7 . 8/1/2018
Sequel?
misherukuro chapter 7 . 6/26/2018
Thanks for sharing your writing.
bella.beau.14 chapter 7 . 12/4/2017
Amazing
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
That was great. I'm so happy to have finally found a good HP/Transformers crossover that's complete.

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
VinnyBean chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
Oh my gods, yaaaassss! At least you ended this with a kiss and not left it for dead like other authors. Thank Merlin for that. Could've maybe had an epilogue, Autobots meeting Harry and what happens to Harry and Starscreams relationship after. Even though there wasn't that, my mind can make up an epilogue to go with while I sleep. Yeah...I have to say that if there was a way to rate, I'd've given this story a fantastic 9.9/10! 0.1 taken for not having an epilogue! But fantastic all together! Just...yes! I also like how much more of a Marauder Harry is than the original.
ChaoticWind chapter 2 . 5/6/2017
Erhm... A lockheed martin F-22 raptor goes around 1,498 MPH while a Firebolt goes roughly around 150 MPH so... it wouldn't be just a little faster than the firebolt, and starscream's a seeker, so wouldn't that make him even faster?
sinisterdevil chapter 7 . 3/9/2017
nice sweet! although it felt like it was missing something in the end. I wished we could've seen some autobot harry interactions.