Reviews for One Human, One Spark
Storylady35 chapter 49 . 7/17
Oh scrap! Shockwave...

Once more I am so glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter
Storylady35 chapter 40 . 7/11
Okay so that ending is spark breaking but that tar scene...
Oh let me tell you, I work in a call center and I was laughing so much when a call came in I couldn't breath! The customer on the other end just started laughing with me! That's how good that scene was! Bravo! Bravo!
Storylady35 chapter 18 . 7/6
Oh... SLAG! What the! Woah! That was... I just... I'm speechless! I'm so glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter because that would kill me!
Storylady35 chapter 1 . 6/29
OH MY GOD! HOW have I gone so long without reading this story! It's so good! This is tear jerking!
EdwardClowny chapter 73 . 6/15
Omg that's so incredible just finished the story. You are incredible. WOW ! PLEASE ! Make a sequel that's follows the 2015 RID I'd love u if you would !3 !
My heart still brakes for topspin and twintwist
And Miko and Pyro and 'Bulk and even that little cat Miko named bulkhead *wipes tear*
U R so cool please keep writing !
~ EdwardClowny
o-dragon chapter 49 . 6/3
WHAT? NO! NO! NO! NO! This CANNOT be happening! WHEELJACK!
o-dragon chapter 22 . 5/25
Genius, having Wheeljack help her with math!
o-dragon chapter 21 . 5/25
Jackie yelling all that at Optimus made my heart hurt for O. But at the same time, I feel like it's not that far from the you, Wheeljack for getting so upset at the possibility. You're better than some men in this world.
o-dragon chapter 17 . 5/25
I thought I recognized that song! I used to listen to it a lot in high school...anything with Amy Lee. Loved the chapter, loved how Jackie had to deal with his emotions and Miko, too. And I thought it was great that Miko went to the "just a girl" idea that we all sorts have to deal with in society. I appreciated that added depth to her. She's one of my favorite characters, if not my absolute favorite in the show and it's wonderful getting to see the extra depth you're writing into her.
o-dragon chapter 12 . 5/24
That's adorable that he slipped into Cybertronian terms at the end there: sparkling. It's a sweet relationship you're building between them.
o-dragon chapter 9 . 5/24
Hearing Arcee scream the word "plushie" had me dying. Oh, cool Optimus. He's such a father.
o-dragon chapter 6 . 5/24
This is the best chapter I've ever read in fanfiction, I think. (Oh, I'm at work on my lunch break and I just very nearly cried again -thanks for that!). I love that Jackie took her out in the middle of nowhere and they worked everything out. And him showing her his spark was so special too. I've never seen that in any other fanfic; that was a beautiful moment. Can't wait to keep reading!
o-dragon chapter 5 . 5/24
I think Wheeljack asking if she was okay multiple times was great. Seems like something he'd do subconsciously.
o-dragon chapter 1 . 5/23
Jesus. I'm ugly crying. Like, tears running down my face, snotty, UGLY crying. THANKS SO MUCH. This is so good!
Forgotten Ash chapter 71 . 5/23
I GOT IT. I GOT THE BAYVERSE REFERENCE. We both made one good looking sparkling. hah. will lennox. hah
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »