Reviews for One Human, One Spark
Wheelracer chapter 73 . 2/19
...
That was something.. Sad. But I love it.
I don't know what I can say anymore, whatever. And, sorry my English, I live in Finland. So, I can't speak English so good.. Whatever, I hope you understand what I try tell :D
This. Was. Amazing. Truley fantastic. I know I love it because im crushed that its finished. It really is wonderful and you should be very proud of it ;)
Tonnerre chapter 60 . 1/11
Real talk for a moment? I really have a problem with Wheeljack in this story man. He's almost rapacious in the way he refuses to stop even when he is told explicitly to do just that. Yes Arcee wanted him and yes he's kinda psuedo evil right now but even before the Decepticons got their hands on him, he was pushy and still refused to stop when told to, still harrassed Arcee (forcing her to kiss him and kissing her without permission) and most of the Time when Arcee should have punched his lights out she stormed off and that felt a bit OOC for her. I can't imagine her taking that, even from someone she loves. Yeah I know Arcee wants him, but I had to address this gripe. Otherwise, Arcee and Wheeljacks interactions are pretty hot.
Britaniah chapter 73 . 12/18/2014
I have to say that this story is just downright amazing, and I can't wait for the sequel. I cried more times reading this than I have most stories, your writing is flawless and it drew me right in. I love fan stories that are long and well written like this, fleshing out everything and making it amazing!3 I seriously look forward to more stories from you! :D
TheAviatorAutoBot chapter 73 . 12/18/2014
I really hope you make another! THAT WAS PRIMUS FRAGGING AWESOME!
Tonnerre chapter 62 . 11/30/2014
This has almost brought me to tears twice. Nice work.
Tonnerre chapter 57 . 11/30/2014
I thought we had seen the last of asshole Wheel Jack! I am so bummed!
Tonnerre chapter 54 . 11/30/2014
Wheel Jack has always been a bit too pushy with Arcee for my liking, but this takes the cake, I wanted to bash his head in.
Tonnerre chapter 50 . 11/30/2014
Well thanks, I'm close to tears over here.
Tonnerre chapter 49 . 11/30/2014
Well SHIT. This is going to be painful, also awesome since Elita, Magnus and Prowl are here.
Tonnerre chapter 41 . 11/25/2014
Oh Optimus, i'm so glad you found a sense of humor.
Tonnerre chapter 40 . 11/25/2014
I'm trying to imagine Optimus angry...nope. It ain't working. Only time I heard him roar was when he was fighting Megatron. Also, it's great how him and Miko made up.
Tonnerre chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Arcees' reaction at the end may have been the best part.
Tonnerre chapter 35 . 11/25/2014
OUCH. This just keeps getting worse doesn't it? And now he's pushed away Arcee. And I do wonder, why did nobody talk about Miko killing Hardshell? Glad you addressed that here.
The Fruit and the Loopy chapter 73 . 11/17/2014
. . . Holy Primus.
Holy fragging Primus.
YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
The characters were spot on, and this story blossomed like a spring flower, beautiful and heartbreaking. Feels-train punched a hole through me, too. This . . . this is amazing to the point of I don't even know anymore.
And the chief! I cannot express my joy about how well you incorporated a kind of god-like character who was never in the canon. He fit into the story and gave things a strange, evangelical boost. It made me laugh, cry, and reel with raw emotion until now.
The Alzheimers was strangely appropriate and heart-rending. Seeing someone as bright and volatile and Miko die out was terrible and tragic, and seeing Wheeljack being brung to his knees when she finally died was almost too much. The pacing was perfect, the timing was right, and I will never, ever regret reading this one.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »