Reviews for Switching sides
elliesmith071201 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
If you put the second book up, I will be GOBSMACKED. Also, do you mind if I pu this up on wattpad and put credit on you?
thefaultinourducks chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
That is SO JACE! (If he were a mundane) HOLY SHIT ITS A FREAKING LIZARD! So funny! I'm gonna say that whenever I see my friends! Anyway, love the story! So far. I'm not very far... It's awesome though!
Unknown chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
this story is one f the only ones I can find like this that is finished and always wondered what would happen if this was what happened instead of the way it was written. Not that anything is wrong the original copy that the wonderful Cassandra Claire wrote.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
This is way tooooooo much like the first book!

COPY CAT!

Can't think of your own stuff
Ha ha ha no chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Ha ha ha twlight u r funny
StormFalcon7 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Interesting concept and a pretty good storyline so far. The writing doesn't exactly draw me in and the style could be a lot smoother and more fluent, but overall I like it.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
There's an E at the end of Alicante.
daniiibabiii chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
Can't wait for the 2nd
BadassNerd chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Yey! Second book;)
lexi4415 chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE!
BadassNerd chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
GO SECOND BOOK!
BadassNerd chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Update!
abbydepp chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
Great job so far! I just wanted to remind you that you might want to read over your chapters before you post them because sometimes when you refer to Clary you say 'he' and the same with Jace but he's a 'she'. Also this is like exactly copied from the book, which is great everyone loves the book, but try to make your own spins sometimes. Anyway great job! I really like it!