Reviews for Switching sides
nosuchthingastoomanyfandoms chapter 3 . 9/12
This is a good twist I love how Jace still has his sass :) can't wait for more
alfierchrds chapter 3 . 8/18
BlushingBeauty3 chapter 3 . 8/17
This is really good! keep writing, I need a new chapter like right now:)
Interesting story, I like how you mix the book, movie, and your own version
thatmagictouch chapter 2 . 7/23
i love ur story and how they switched sides
I like that you followed the book some people follow the movie, this is a good story
Guest135 chapter 2 . 7/21
Great chapter but I have a few questions 1. Like clary in the books, will jace have a another (real) sister (like Jonathan in clarys case) 2. Is Alec still there? 3. Sidney and izzy? Because Simon and izzy? 4. Is clary still good at art and runes? 5. WHEN WILL U UPDATE AGAIN!
fish337 chapter 1 . 7/20
Update soon
thatmagictouch chapter 1 . 7/19
Wait so who the heck is the herondale and who the hell is the Fairchild/Morgenstern? Like good story though! Yeah and what about Simon will Sidney be like besties with clary? And r Alec and Jace parabatai or like clary and someone else?
elliesmith071201 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
If you put the second book up, I will be GOBSMACKED. Also, do you mind if I pu this up on wattpad and put credit on you?
thefaultinourducks chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
That is SO JACE! (If he were a mundane) HOLY SHIT ITS A FREAKING LIZARD! So funny! I'm gonna say that whenever I see my friends! Anyway, love the story! So far. I'm not very far... It's awesome though!
Unknown chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
this story is one f the only ones I can find like this that is finished and always wondered what would happen if this was what happened instead of the way it was written. Not that anything is wrong the original copy that the wonderful Cassandra Claire wrote.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
This is way tooooooo much like the first book!

Can't think of your own stuff
Ha ha ha no chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Ha ha ha twlight u r funny
StormFalcon7 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Interesting concept and a pretty good storyline so far. The writing doesn't exactly draw me in and the style could be a lot smoother and more fluent, but overall I like it.