Reviews for Two Of Us The Beatles
Hawksabre chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I'm reviewing! Update :)
Beatlefan22 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
haha :) Hurry up with the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Like! a lot! :) it's good!
INACTIVE AND NO LONGER USED chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Poor George! Poor Layla! I have to know what happens between them.

Update soon!

Peace and love, The Crazy Violist
Dead-Stories chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Poor George :O And though Layla was totally insensitive to him, I hate rollercoasters too, so, poor Layla! I like this chapter though, please don't leave this fic! Update soon :D
Dead-Stories chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Aww, Layla doesn't like George. :/ But I like this chapter :D update soon!
TheInnerLight chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
This is the first time I've read this and it's great! Paul is so sweet! Could you please write a George POV, I'd like to know what he feels towards John! Please update soon! :)
INACTIVE AND NO LONGER USED chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Seeing as though my first review didn't go through or something:

Aw, George and Layla, too cute. :) He's such a sweetheart in this.

You just gave me another reason to dislike Paul.. What a blue meanie. (Stole that from PaperbackWriter318, lol.)

I like how you've kept John and Cyn together in this, where most writers tear them apart. (Like, in both of my John stories, I've made him cheat.) It's refreshing. :)

Ringo- I still love you, baby. :)

Peace and love, TheCrazyViolist
BirdofManyColors627 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
WOOOO! Great job! Keep up the good work!
Dead-Stories chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Yayayay George kissed her! :D And Paul is such a sweetie. :)
TheAnnoyingAlien chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
...hi lol
Dead-Stories chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
I really like this fic, it's so cute :) Pleasepleaseplease make Layla fall for George. PRETTYPLEASE. I think you should edit the spacing in the first two chapters - it's really hard to read it. And stew is spelled S-T-U. But other than that I think this is a great fic. :D Update soon!
BirdofManyColors627 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Hahaha cam's a badass! I really enjoy this:)
CallMeFebreze chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Too cute! I love the interaction between Paul and Cam. Aww, Paulie's a secret nerd? Adorable. Can you put more spaces in the mass of text, though? It's confusing to read, haha! Seriously, that's the only complaint I have. It's super good and fab. The accents are cool, too. I love the song, too. It's (as our Fab Four would say) totally gear! Is Ringo going to be introduced soon? Update soon! Keep up the great work, because I really like it! 33
BirdofManyColors627 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Please update soon! I love it!