Reviews for Stating the Obvious
Azucar chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Oh that was spot on! Great job on this one!

Sugar
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love this. I like how in-character it is.

I loved Tony's cheek and Gibbs subtle way of saying go for it.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh, this is *lovely*. I love Tony's realization that he and Ziva have become what each other need...and you have the PERFECT last line!
alice.in.ink chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I love your work! Another beautiful and intriguing Tiva story :) Thanks for sharing!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
lol...I have to say that my favourite line in this story (and it made me laugh) was Gibbs' snarky: "Yeah, beause the rest of us are so logical and well adjusted." haha...perfect.

And I enjoyed the story itself. When Tony said, "That's not a boat," I expected Gibbs' "Ya think?" but then he actually gave an answer, unexpected.

And the ending was funny. Glad Tony "got it" what Gibbs was trying to say. Would love to see more where he goes to tell Ziva his revelation, but the open endedness is nice too. Great job, thanks for sharing! :)
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow... Really good story and analyzation (is that a word?) of Ziva's state of mind. Thanks!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Ahhh, Jules :D

It never is completely dealer's choice with you; I always spot hints of your little shipper heart somewhere in your fics :D not that I'm complaining. Or maybe I'm just reading ships into fics. Huh.

ANYWAY.

I love how in character the conversations in your stories are. "That's not a boat," lol. I love Gibbs and Tony's conversation.

And the line about Gibbs being paired with every single female over the age of forty, haha! You do love making fun of the NCIS writers sometimes :D but it's so true, which makes it all the funnier.

Favourite lines: "And in that moment he realized what a stretch it must have been not only for her to admit it to herself, but aloud, to him. And to trust that he would answer her with equal sincerity." This is so true, too, and it blew my mind because I didn't even notice it myself (you must be a very observant NCIS fan, now that I think about it). Maybe I'm just too used to this "new Ziva." Too used to trying to interpret why she's like that and why he reacts this way, to see the wonder in how brave and strong they are, and how much they've grown up. (And yes, I know I sound a little Chicken Soup-y right now, but it's true!) I applaud you for not only seeing it, but putting it down so beautifully :D

I love this little one-shot!

Soph
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This made me flat out grin. :)
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love it! It really gave voice and insight to Ziva's obsession with Gibbs' love life, and Tony's 'a-ha' moment was just what I'd like to see on the show. My favorite line, "Well, we exclude the murdering ones.." Sooo Tony! Great job!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Really enjoy your stories and this is no exception. I sort of expected that you would continue the verbal exchange between Tony and Ziva, but this was much better.

I loved the line: "Geez DiNozzo, you that upset over that damn game show host comment?" It fit perfectly.

Thanks for posting this.

pdf
Robern chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
this story is fantastic!
dvd123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I love your episode tags!

Like how Gibbs is like the subtle silent support of Tony/Ziva in your fanfics.

Hee. Tony's bounce. :D I noticed the way Tony struts to Ziva's desk when they talk, especially in the recent episodes.
vapor2008 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I should probably figure out to get author alert or something with you because I always check for a story from you after each episode. This was wonderfully done, just like all the other ones! :)
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really enjoyed this lovely tag!

Ziva's reason for her interest in Giibs love life,Tony's introspection,ahhh...

'Well technically it was last year since it was Christmas',lol... :)
Ryalin chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Absolutely brilliant, and a very fitting tag to an episode I, quite surprisingly, enjoyed quite a bit.