Reviews for On the Road
Ferret Love chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
that was great

brilliant
Emaline chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
I really like this story... i read the other R/J story u wrote on another sight, the one when they get together... ur a really good writer. please write more!
Katie 452 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Really, Really good fic. Pease let me knw i you rite a sequal or anything. Very Good
Beth Elia chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Great fic!
Green Eve chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
I just found your fic, and I thought it was a fun story.
k rob chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
that was a pretty good story. it was funny too. the part where the fat lil kid was under him and he said sumthin like" wut r u staring at punk? that was funny. and the last part where he flipped off luke that was funny also. overall it was good.
Heather11 chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
really enoyed it...made me smile, so that is always of the good! and after all that...just a tease of r/j...you are evil!
kabniel chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
wow. it was- really good. i- wow. i'm kinda at a loss for words here. but, um... great fic! i loved it! you're a really good writer!
ninjalinda chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
i liked it! :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Hell Karen,

Don't worry, I'm not going to say how appauling your story is (only because i wrote a bit in the middle, ewhich i have to say is some fantastic English on my part)

NEhow, i don't care what you say your going to write some more fan fictions and if you don't i'm going to go over to america and kick your ass *Evil laugh*

Carry on writing about Rory and jess as you have successfully made me fall in love with him. at least keep sending gilmore girls to me.

Love

Rachel
allison wonderland chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
great story.. great book too (ernest)- just read it
Jamie chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Hey, I really liked it. It was actually believable! It was really good! Make sure you continue it. I wanna know what happens!Good job!Bye!

- Jamie
Jamie chapter 1 . 5/27/2002

- Jamie
jessica chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
this story sucked jess would never start to cry this was queer