Reviews for Kings of Infinite Space
Bloob chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is by far has to be my favorite fanfic I've ever read for the FFXIII series. The character you've given Jihl follows so flawlessly I can't ever pick the game up and not think about this story.

I love it. I love every bit of this fanfic. It was sad to see it when it ended but it was such a good note. How you handled Lightning was amazing as well. I say the perfect balance between from being human into the L'cie transformation.

M-may I request a sequel if you ever play FFXIII-3? There are rumors going about the Coliseum will be back in Lightning's Return.
MurasakinoMonogatari chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Your writing is super sophisticated. I think this is a very accurate portrayal of the often overlooked Jihl. She's one of my favorite characters and its really a shame what they did to her in the first game. I really really loved your story and the philosophy behind it is fascinating. Any chance you'll do a Lanille perhaps?
NPC016 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love your beautiful writing style, you can almost lose yourself in the words. Also props for giving Jihl both believable characterization and story. And I thought it most creative how you took the concept of the Coliseum, which had little connection to the game's story, and turned it into a standalone universe of sorts, with its own possibilities. Yet all still connected to the FFXIII universe. Hope to see more stories from you - I enjoyed the character insight from Elevator Music, too. )
lunavixen chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
i think this is quite a good story, well written
ZodiarkSavior chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
The backstories are amazing, although I wish you would described Sadistic Surge. Other than that, awesome!
Wellsy71 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Finally, glad to see a story that has Jihl as one of the main characters, we need more of them. I have to admit, I was really pissed off when she was killed off during the game and unable to fight her, that was a huge disappointment. But at least Square-Enix made up for it and made her a DLC for the Colosseum in FFXIII-2 :)

Anyway, I love the way you wrote this and the way that the characters were portrayed. Well done :D