Reviews for Comfort
suikodengel chapter 1 . 8/8
...damn you Laxus..I totally can imagine that face of your doing that to Cana..poor Cana ahaha..I bet heard news of her searching for you make you happy eh Laxus..tsk2...good job author-nim )
She chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Sweet Laxus... Laxana!
Jude Morgenstern chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
eeeeeeeek that was adorable! awesoeme fic! :) i could totally see Laxus doing that tehe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Lol. Sorry. I just started reading/heavily supporting Laxus&Cana pairing stories, and yours does them justice!
I loved it!
I have no real criticism for you, i loved it!
The Dramatic Violet Myles chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hehehe, smooth Laxus.
Cevangelyn chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
awww i love it! i hope you right more luxana.
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Laxana fics are the best for me _
Lana0605 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Such a nice story,I really like it)
DevilTito chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Laxus you bad boy! Very sweet :)
Mrs. HopeEstheim chapter 1 . 4/1/2012

For such a short one-shot, I have to say I loved it! The concept was great, and it was kind of adorable. And I'm sooooo glad there's someone else writing Laxana now! I hope this isn't just a one-time thing, because you did pretty well. I like how it was based after the drinking contest with Bacchus and how she had Macao's jacket on (because before I was Laxana and before the timeskip, I was a Macao x Cana person xD).

All in all, I really liked this. I did find a mistake though. In the end, Laxus says he's "week to sexy women" - it just needs to be "weak" instead. It's not a huuuge mistake or anything, I just kind of noticed it.

Anywho. I loved this so, so, so much! Great job :)
two chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Cute :)
BlueFairy10 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I really liked this one! Hope that you make more Laxana fanfics!
pikinanouart chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
oh i loved it! the way you wrote it it felt so natural it could make me believe in this couple :3 they would look great together too .good job