Reviews for Stuck With You
Xenaville chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Whoa ,great update. You have me on the edge of my seat ! Wow ,this story keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to next update. You rock !
allthingsluv chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
WOW WOW WOW! There so much going on with the Ladies!

Carlos is an ass...smh

Dmitry is evil and needs to be stopped!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
owww i hope it's gonna be okay /
kt2016 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Really good action. I'm really enjoying it.
Riellebrat chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
It's great..
please update soon!
Beats89 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Intense! Love it!
toi.von.d chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
More more I need moreeeeee!
Rosemary'Rose chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
wow! what a tense chapter,poor Callie her father is really an idiot man,his daughter is in dangerous and all he's thinking about is his business!,i'm glad Callie have Arizona there with her.i loved how Arizona stood for her and talked to Callie's father,her love & support for Callie was really amazing..
Azmistress chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Luv it, which it was longer or frequent updates but I am grateful for whatever you give us. Well I am looking forward for the Calzona loving especially at the safe house and how they will keep their relationship a secret from fellow officers.
Calzonafan123 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Enjoying this story..glad, they're at least together...
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Great chapter!
Dmitry know their secret, it's really bad. Hope they can get him soon.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
AZsgirl chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
I like the serious shit, hope their relationship, privat and professional can endure! Great drama!
funkyshaz57 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
I'm loving the action, I love the lovin of course but a bit of action is awesome especially action the way you write it! That was intense, well written and all round pretty damm awesome! Carlos is clearly a selfish asshat! I'm glad Arizona gave him a piece of her mind. It seems hard on both C and A. Callie is under so much stress, guilt and not to mention upset with her father and Arizona has to try and stay positive which is hard.

This stuff is getting serious now and I'm excited for more! Hopefully they can make it to the Safe House unharmed and start to form a plan!

Really great work as always, enjoyed it immensely! Go you!
Calzona113 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Totally love this story, hope that they get this son of a bitch!
Awesomegreys chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Good update, I liked the action and you are right you have to follow the consequences of this situation for the girls, the plot is awesome.
There was anyway some nice Callie and Arizona loving scenes in it, I loved Arizona speech to dumb-papa-Torres and I loved the "buttons" name for their kitten :) such a sweet moment plus Arizona was trying to cheer Callie up and she is so wonderful and caring, that was a pretty good Calzona loving moment yay!
Can't wait for next.