Reviews for Stuck With You
Azmistress chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Luv it, which it was longer or frequent updates but I am grateful for whatever you give us. Well I am looking forward for the Calzona loving especially at the safe house and how they will keep their relationship a secret from fellow officers.
Calzonafan123 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Enjoying this story..glad, they're at least together...
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Great chapter!
Dmitry know their secret, it's really bad. Hope they can get him soon.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
AZsgirl chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
I like the serious shit, hope their relationship, privat and professional can endure! Great drama!
funkyshaz57 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
I'm loving the action, I love the lovin of course but a bit of action is awesome especially action the way you write it! That was intense, well written and all round pretty damm awesome! Carlos is clearly a selfish asshat! I'm glad Arizona gave him a piece of her mind. It seems hard on both C and A. Callie is under so much stress, guilt and not to mention upset with her father and Arizona has to try and stay positive which is hard.

This stuff is getting serious now and I'm excited for more! Hopefully they can make it to the Safe House unharmed and start to form a plan!

Really great work as always, enjoyed it immensely! Go you!
Calzona113 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Totally love this story, hope that they get this son of a bitch!
Awesomegreys chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Good update, I liked the action and you are right you have to follow the consequences of this situation for the girls, the plot is awesome.
There was anyway some nice Callie and Arizona loving scenes in it, I loved Arizona speech to dumb-papa-Torres and I loved the "buttons" name for their kitten :) such a sweet moment plus Arizona was trying to cheer Callie up and she is so wonderful and caring, that was a pretty good Calzona loving moment yay!
Can't wait for next.
Rosemary'Rose chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
phew! glad Callie is ok,can't wait to see what she'll do will this problem,i'm sure she'll not set like that waiting & do nothing and Arizona sure will be with her ! ;)

still can't review!, i don't know what's going on with the site exactly! \
funkyshaz57 chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
So yet again it would not let me review so I had to log out to review

Another great chapter! I'm so freaking glad Callie is OK! I can't believe she went back for the kitten! Such a sweet thing to do...stupid and foolish but utterly sweet!

I'm happy they finally told their superiors about what was happening because this sounds just way out of their league but I have a feeling that Callie isn't going to just sit around in a safehouse all day and I doubt this Russian Lunatic will be happy with that, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens

And I have to say I'm so proud of Arizona for sticking by Callie, she's passing up a great opportunity but that loyalty! That is something, the fact that she considered her not just professionally but we know personally shows just how much she loves her!

I look forward to more!

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
Ooooo, This soooo gooood! I love it! Oh, and I also love that badass Callie stopped to save a kitten. Please update soon. You still have me on the edge of my seat.
xenaville chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
Great update. Loved that Arizona chose to be by Callies side rather than help out Shepard. Also loved that Callie stopped to get the cat before the building blew up !Looking forward to next update !
Hissatomi chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter! Callie is a cat's hero!
Who more is on Derek's task force? Hope Hanh isn't.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
calzonafan123 chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
Love this story...thanks for the update...
thetalkisgood chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
Whew! *Thank you*! Glad Callie made it out unscathed. Obviously the tension is far from over - worrying things afoot, clearly . . . but I'm glad Arizona is there for her and that the rest of the dept. has been brought up to speed. Great chapter! Can't wait for more (of course. I'm greedy.).
Beats89 chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
Yay this story just gets better n better!
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »