Reviews for Stuck With You
Steph chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
Are you going to do a sequel?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
Great story. Loved mrs Robbins - she was a hoot.
Smileyone027 chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
Sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved this fic i think you should do a sequal to it because i think it would be awesome.
Kalana3 chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
your story is the best story I ever read . Please please please ... write more stuff . You are really a good writer . Sexual Tension OMG . its f***ing awesome . xoxo
waterproof88 chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Wow! This is One of the best Stories i have ever read! It was Great! Now i have to Check Out your Other stuff :-)
wercomingup chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I love your writing style! Keep it moving...they are haters!
CaseyJr chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
looooove this!
Clairelle chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
Another round of applause for Leidee D. This is the best AU fanfic i have read in the history of me reading fanfics, with your other Calzona fic being a close second. Consider me a fan, a huge fan. Cant wait for your next fic, i do hope you write more. I also wouldnt mind seeing you write some canons fics, just to get your take on what happens after the camera stops rolling on our girls ;). But anyway, keep up the good work and don't stop writing, you truly have a gift. You should write screenplays!

Good stuff, *applause* This was a great fic. Beautiful journey, awesome climax, you had me on edge, the most beautiful love scenes ever, great dialogue. This story was well developed and well written. Great job once again. Till next time my dear adios.
Clairelle chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
Oh shit! This is sooo good, im on the edge of my seat... i mean bed. Damn! This should be a made into a movie! So intense, your writing style is amazing!
Clairelle chapter 22 . 1/7/2013
Oh nooooo! Callie!
Clairelle chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Whoa that was intense! Im anxious to see how this plays out.
Clairelle chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I loved it lol. I was always a big fan of Callie and Marks friendship.
Clairelle chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Awwww, so sweet :') this chapter made my cheeks hurt from all the smiling. :)
Clairelle chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Oh. My. Gosh! I... I i have no words... That was... wow... amazing... i felt everything, every kiss, every touch... best, best, best sex scene i have ever read in a fic or novel. Wow... I need a min *fans self* that was just too hot yo, too intense, Loved it!
705 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »