Reviews for Stuck With You
Micaaelaaa chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
I think I have already read this story a thousand times!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I know this is a Calzona story, not a crime fiction, but how could Callie be so bad at her job?
wasn't she suppose to be a badass cop who's been on the job for nearly 10 years?
She acts like a rookie, and a very stupid one.
I cannot believe Arizona lied for her in front of Webber, they took out one of the men, and the bad guys are going to know someone was there, and someone saw what they're doing, of course they are going to change their plan, how could Callie be so bad at her job?
IsaCabral chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
Amazing story, I loved it :D
Sydney chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Oh wow. I havent read it yet but when you said grab onto something i actually did then i read the rest and now im scared
Steph chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
Are you going to do a sequel?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
Great story. Loved mrs Robbins - she was a hoot.
Smileyone027 chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved this fic i think you should do a sequal to it because i think it would be awesome.
Kalana3 chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
your story is the best story I ever read . Please please please ... write more stuff . You are really a good writer . Sexual Tension OMG . its f***ing awesome . xoxo
waterproof88 chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Wow! This is One of the best Stories i have ever read! It was Great! Now i have to Check Out your Other stuff :-)
wercomingup chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I love your writing style! Keep it moving...they are haters!
CaseyJr chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
looooove this!
Clairelle876 chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
Another round of applause for Leidee D. This is the best AU fanfic i have read in the history of me reading fanfics, with your other Calzona fic being a close second. Consider me a fan, a huge fan. Cant wait for your next fic, i do hope you write more. I also wouldnt mind seeing you write some canons fics, just to get your take on what happens after the camera stops rolling on our girls ;). But anyway, keep up the good work and don't stop writing, you truly have a gift. You should write screenplays!

Good stuff, *applause* This was a great fic. Beautiful journey, awesome climax, you had me on edge, the most beautiful love scenes ever, great dialogue. This story was well developed and well written. Great job once again. Till next time my dear adios.
Clairelle876 chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
Oh shit! This is sooo good, im on the edge of my seat... i mean bed. Damn! This should be a made into a movie! So intense, your writing style is amazing!
Clairelle876 chapter 22 . 1/7/2013