Reviews for Stuck With You
Texaschic1 chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
Great story from start to finish. I loved the rest of the gang popping up at random times and of course all the hot, sexy luvin' ! This is my first story of yours to read and I plan to see what else you have written. The kitty pitched in was a nice touch. Thanks for sharing your story!
Keebs chapter 24 . 12/15/2013
I have one HUGE problem with this story. It wasn't long enough. I loved this story. Why haven't you written more AU for Calzona?
forestol chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! You have amazing writing skills!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
How fitting that it ends with Callie giving and us having to imagine her receiving. The whole story was so biased towards Arizona. Arizona gets hurt, Callie comforts her. Callie gets hurt, Callie somehow still ends up comforting Arizona. Callie kisses Arizona and the bitch slaps her. Arizona kisses Callie and it's magically ok.
CalzonaAddict13 chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
This fanfic was incredible ! I'm so sad it ends :/ ! I really really loved read it ! Thanks a lot !
Micaaelaaa chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
I think I have already read this story a thousand times!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I know this is a Calzona story, not a crime fiction, but how could Callie be so bad at her job?
wasn't she suppose to be a badass cop who's been on the job for nearly 10 years?
She acts like a rookie, and a very stupid one.
I cannot believe Arizona lied for her in front of Webber, they took out one of the men, and the bad guys are going to know someone was there, and someone saw what they're doing, of course they are going to change their plan, how could Callie be so bad at her job?
IsaCabral chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
Amazing story, I loved it :D
Sydney chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Oh wow. I havent read it yet but when you said grab onto something i actually did then i read the rest and now im scared
Steph chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
Are you going to do a sequel?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
Great story. Loved mrs Robbins - she was a hoot.
Smileyone027 chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
Sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved this fic i think you should do a sequal to it because i think it would be awesome.
Kalana3 chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
your story is the best story I ever read . Please please please ... write more stuff . You are really a good writer . Sexual Tension OMG . its f***ing awesome . xoxo
waterproof88 chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Wow! This is One of the best Stories i have ever read! It was Great! Now i have to Check Out your Other stuff :-)
714 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »