Reviews for Stuck With You
Clairelle chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Interesting character development. You give them alot of depth and thats what draws me to your stories... I'm this so far.
Clairelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You've done it again... Hooked on the first chapter! Smh, you have a gift my dear. I'm in awe at your ability to come up with this stuff and put it together so nicely. I'm impressed. This is going to be fun, so excited to read the rest \0/
TheRealElmaJane chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Aaaah! This is the BEST calzona sex scene i've ever read and trust me i've read a looot of books off this website. The passion and intenstity...just PERFECT! You did a great job with this !
rookie802 chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
Good story!
Jcapfans chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
I loved it !
shortiepurk chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
What's up!? I can't say that I have read too many of your fics (if any at all) since I have gotten too busy to read any of them for quite some time now. I finally decided to get back into it slowly and, being the fan of A/U that I am, I found yours and quickly started reading. I was intrigued by the description, but by the end of the second chapter, there was absolutely nothing in this world that would've made me stop reading your fic. I've read your A/N's and you mentioned that people were negative toward you (I'm never surprised by these notes because people are SO mean on here sometimes). I can agree with you that you do have some grammatical errors, but I would say that they in no way make this story unreadable and, if anything, cause a minor wandering thought process from time to time. I am super critical of grammar, but YOU are nothing in comparison to most that I read. So kuddos for that...

About this story in particular, I truly enjoyed it. I loved the amount of naughty time that you had in there, it was a great read. You always kept the action enough to keep the reader entertained and make sure that there was a story line other than smut, smut and smut, with a side of lusty sex... What I'm trying to get across to you is that you did a great job. This fic was fantastic and I am truly grateful that you were able to share this with me. I am honored to have read your creativity about my favorite characters and I would like to read more from you (that means I will be creeping all over your profile page to get to your other fics)...

Thank you again, this was fabulous and adventurous and super sexy. I loved it!
Karen Torres Robbins chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
I loved the fic :D
ttandme69 chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
Found this little dittie yesterday and read the whole thing. May I just say excellent! If you want to do an epilogue or sequel, well that would be fine with me. Question...why was Erica not a part of the task force ? Loved Barbara...sex stories...lol. hope to see a little more of the girls w/mama torres. Thanks, Lisa
IP25 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is going to be funnnn
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2012
I just used your story to Fuck myself, thanks. Great time.
Meika chapter 24 . 9/14/2012
Awe I hate to see this story go, but you seriously did an amazing job with it! I'm glad Callie and Carlos worked everything out. Oh and Dimitry I'm glad tht bastard is dead; hated him. Their sexy time was always a pleasure to read! And the storyline didn't lag a bit; hot lesbians cops? Uhm YES PLEASE! Lol anyways congrats on a great story, can't wait to read your next one!(:
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
Aww I totally wasn't expecting this to end just yet. :( But what an ending it was! You wrapped up everything perfectly. Callie's proposal was great! I wasn't expecting it, so that made it even better.

Thank you for writing an amazing story!
jakeyzombie chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
aww why does it have to be over? .-.

the bomb part and running for their lives was great though. awesome story
AZsgirl chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
What a way to end an awesome story! Hope you write more!
Xenaville chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Really loved this story. Really sad to see it end.
Loved this chapter. Especially the part where Callies father came to see her.
Reall loved the sexy time too. Ver !
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »