Reviews for Stuck With You
calzonafan123 chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
Loved it although wish it wasn't the end...Can't wait until your next story..hope for a next story...
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
Ok Cliffhanger Queen.. stop this! Update SOOON PLEASE!
Slyone41 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Awesome story with all the plots tied up at the end. Very well written and I enjoyed reading it. The sex scenes were hot.

Well done and hope you continue to write more :)
Azmistress chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
What this is not fair. I didn't see this coming. You cannot end it like this.
Kauhalee chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Yay! :) Good ending.
cvgm chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Aww, the end? God, I really enjoyed this story! Loved it and knew it would be great from the start. Didn't disappoint one bit.

I really love your writing. It was insane how much I loved Callie in this story. You write them both perfect, but I adored Callie the most. You managed to keep everyone on the edge of their sits, in most of the chapters. It was pretty awesome.

Also, it deserves an epilogue. Like some throwback to their academy days, with some banter, fluffy, sexy fun ;)

Thank you so much for sharing!
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
An amazing end to an amazing story!
I will look forward to your next story.
JCaplover chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Well I've loved this story from the first chapter and i'd have continued reading it if you had written 100 more chapters, but I like the sexy ending ;)
maybe just a little epilogue of their future as a family? kids, work?
can't wait for another amazing story!
Tifus chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
the end of an amazing fiction !
Calzonafan123 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Love this chapter..please continue with another story...
Brels chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Awesome...epilogue of the wedding? or a sequel?
funkyshaz57 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Awww really finished...Really? I'm going to miss this story so super much and you're writing so please tell me that you are going to write another fic because you're one of the few writers that actually writes fics with this much hotness, drama and love in them. Either they are all filled with angst and drama or one shots and both your stories are awesome.

Even though I'm bummed this is the end what a chapter to go out on! So glad they were both safe although you tricked us with the bomb! That was intense as both of them running down the pier and jumping off...really intense and well done!

I'm glad Callie made up with her father although he still needs a good slap for everything he done too Callie, she was a bit too forgiving in my opinion.

Arizona's mother...love her, she's so freaking hilarious!

And what a way to end it! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You went out on a bang...a very freaking hot hot hot sexy delicious bang! Now see you wouldn't want to deny us readers more of that would you lol?!

Really awesome chapter, and all round freaking fantastic story. Thank you yet again for delivering a more than awesome C/A story!
Rosemary'Rose chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us,i had so much fun reading it,i loved every part of this story,the end was AMAZING,i loved the action the emotional part and the proposal AND the sexy time, i hope we'll not have to wait so long to see a new story from you,i'm addicted to your stories and i'm looking forward to enjoy a new adventure with you & Calzona! ;)
Until then,Take care! :)
InkedInCoffee chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Such a great ending! I knew you wouldn't blow them up but I was still worried about how it would all pan out. I really loved this story so thank you so much for writing it. I can't wait to see what your next story brings.
sarafan109 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
I thought this was fantastic! Hope you come up with another AU soon!
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »