Reviews for Stuck With You
AZsgirl chapter 24 . 9/13/2012
What a way to end an awesome story! Hope you write more!
Xenaville chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Really loved this story. Really sad to see it end.
Loved this chapter. Especially the part where Callies father came to see her.
Reall loved the sexy time too. Ver !
Guest chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
I'm glad you ended before it turned into another The Cowgirl Gets a Horse story or whatever it's called, not good enough to remember. You're a good writer and it shows in your ability to tell a story with a solid beginning, middle, and end. I wish writers like the cupcake and cowgirl could take lessons from you. My only complaint is your over use of sexy times. You have a gift to tell an amazing story but you fill unneeded emptiness with sex. You'd still have faithful readership if you told one of your stories without padding it for the minority of your readers. They read for the sex, we read for the story. And you can tell a great story, you don't need this excess to prove something because you're a good writer. Sex has a place and while it's fun to read, overdone sex makes those of us reading because of your abilities questioning why. Don't doubt yourself because you have the talent. You'd probly get more reviews from the silent crowd if you worried more about the plot than plugging sex in. We don't review hot scenes because it makes us look like creeps. I know I'm speaking for more than myself here. You deserve credit and not people telling you they now need a cold shower. The reviews on sex are all the same, the reviews on content should be what matter. I love your stories so please understand this isn't me purposely being a bitchy person. I'm just pointing stuff out. Great writers deserve real praise, you deserve real praise. Thank you for letting us share your writing. Thank you. This review is for you and without an account I can only message you this way. If you choose not to post it because of it's content, I won't be upset. You are great so remember that.
calzonafan123 chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
Loved it although wish it wasn't the end...Can't wait until your next story..hope for a next story...
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
Ok Cliffhanger Queen.. stop this! Update SOOON PLEASE!
Slyone41 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Awesome story with all the plots tied up at the end. Very well written and I enjoyed reading it. The sex scenes were hot.

Well done and hope you continue to write more :)
Azmistress chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
What this is not fair. I didn't see this coming. You cannot end it like this.
Kauhalee chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Yay! :) Good ending.
cvgm chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Aww, the end? God, I really enjoyed this story! Loved it and knew it would be great from the start. Didn't disappoint one bit.

I really love your writing. It was insane how much I loved Callie in this story. You write them both perfect, but I adored Callie the most. You managed to keep everyone on the edge of their sits, in most of the chapters. It was pretty awesome.

Also, it deserves an epilogue. Like some throwback to their academy days, with some banter, fluffy, sexy fun ;)

Thank you so much for sharing!
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
An amazing end to an amazing story!
I will look forward to your next story.
LProcks chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Well I've loved this story from the first chapter and i'd have continued reading it if you had written 100 more chapters, but I like the sexy ending ;)
maybe just a little epilogue of their future as a family? kids, work?
can't wait for another amazing story!
Tifus chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
the end of an amazing fiction !
Calzonafan123 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Love this chapter..please continue with another story...
Brels chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Awesome...epilogue of the wedding? or a sequel?
funkyshaz57 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Awww really finished...Really? I'm going to miss this story so super much and you're writing so please tell me that you are going to write another fic because you're one of the few writers that actually writes fics with this much hotness, drama and love in them. Either they are all filled with angst and drama or one shots and both your stories are awesome.

Even though I'm bummed this is the end what a chapter to go out on! So glad they were both safe although you tricked us with the bomb! That was intense as both of them running down the pier and jumping off...really intense and well done!

I'm glad Callie made up with her father although he still needs a good slap for everything he done too Callie, she was a bit too forgiving in my opinion.

Arizona's mother...love her, she's so freaking hilarious!

And what a way to end it! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You went out on a bang...a very freaking hot hot hot sexy delicious bang! Now see you wouldn't want to deny us readers more of that would you lol?!

Really awesome chapter, and all round freaking fantastic story. Thank you yet again for delivering a more than awesome C/A story!
705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »