Reviews for Stuck With You
ziacarmy chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
nice nice nice
0 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
love callie's character! cant wait for the next chapter
Awesomegreys chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Awesome! Love how things are building up, there is so much more hidden behind the surface of their fake mutual intolerance! The sexual tension and EQUAL emotional need of something more than one-night stand adventure will be the key to let their roads cross the right way this time. They are so meant to be together. I can see the trust and admiration they are both going to build up one another through their work will help, it is a right way to get to know their characterial nuances!

Love this story.
MetmyWIFEonff chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Great update, i am loving seeing the character's develop! The sexual tension is awesome and i love how cocky Callie is!

Can't wait for more!
Pen Gnots chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Callie is kind of reminding me of a female version of Mark Sloan but hey it's an Awesome story so far
teejaay chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
awesome! great idea and interesting two chapters.

i really like callie's character; please keep it.

ha, and arizona's behaviour to callie... fabulous!
AlohilaniDiamond chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I LUV this story! Callie is TOO funny! I'm wondering when you'll update again, my appetite for this story is voracious
Calzonafan123 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Eventually they've got to get together...I hope..?
sportsfan12921 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Enjoying this story so far... Looking forward to more updates.
03dee chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I think this story has great potential. Can't wait to see some Calzona drama (we certainly could use some to make up for the lack of Calzona on the show!).
The Wheeler chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Keep up the good work.
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This looks to be an awesome story! Love that they can't stand each other yet are wildly attracted to one another! Lots you can do with this concept! We know AZ is single and it appears Callie is as well! Fireworks and bullets!
animal lover wales chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
wow love the start you have made here and really want to know what happens next! can't wait for the updates :)
Trish92 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I think this was absolutely wonderful. You always manage to come up with some great ideas for a Calzona story and this was no different. I love it and I can't wait for my inbox to fill up with updates from this fic.
jchris7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Love the backstory and the sexual tension, please continue writing!
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »