Reviews for Stuck With You
DubCliq chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I think this story has great potential. Can't wait to see some Calzona drama (we certainly could use some to make up for the lack of Calzona on the show!).
The Wheeler chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Keep up the good work.
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This looks to be an awesome story! Love that they can't stand each other yet are wildly attracted to one another! Lots you can do with this concept! We know AZ is single and it appears Callie is as well! Fireworks and bullets!
animal lover wales chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
wow love the start you have made here and really want to know what happens next! can't wait for the updates :)
Trish92 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I think this was absolutely wonderful. You always manage to come up with some great ideas for a Calzona story and this was no different. I love it and I can't wait for my inbox to fill up with updates from this fic.
jchris7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Love the backstory and the sexual tension, please continue writing!
serenerh chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love it, please continue!
tumnus96 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Fantastic first chapter I loved how you gave us the back story of how they originally met. This has a lot of scope and possibilities.

What are the chances of meeting up ten years later in a completely different city to become the partner to your old arch nemesis ?

If this is even only half as good as Solitary love then it will be brilliant , I look forward to your next update .

Please take care bye for now.
gangrenes chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Awesome so far. :DD Bitch Callie is hot. Maybe there's some story to it?
Rosemary'Rose chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
oh my god this is awesome!

they hate each other but also have a strong chemistry betweent them?,i'm definitely a fan of this! looking forward to read more!
MetmyWIFEonff chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Welcome back girl! Awesome first chapter and great idea for a fic. The one of them being a cop thing has been done before but never both and never as partners! I love the way you write Callie and I really like how opposite their characters are in this compared to 'Solitary Love.'

My favourite line "I'm hot… and so are you. I say we just bang it out."

Looking forward to an awesome smut filled fic ...cos yeah I'm a perv and you write awesome smut! :)
dungarees1992 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I'm excited for the next update ! beginnings of an amazing au !
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Interesting start. Callie seems like a huge type a bitch. Lol. Can't wait to read more.
SuperMagicSmiles chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
*Adds story to Favorites* because this is a good one already. I can tell! Oh the tension! HA! Three words: Bring. It. On
Anatomygirl1234 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really love it! Update soon xx
705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »