Reviews for Stuck With You
tumnus96 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Fantastic first chapter I loved how you gave us the back story of how they originally met. This has a lot of scope and possibilities.

What are the chances of meeting up ten years later in a completely different city to become the partner to your old arch nemesis ?

If this is even only half as good as Solitary love then it will be brilliant , I look forward to your next update .

Please take care bye for now.
gangrenes chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Awesome so far. :DD Bitch Callie is hot. Maybe there's some story to it?
Rosemary'Rose chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
oh my god this is awesome!

they hate each other but also have a strong chemistry betweent them?,i'm definitely a fan of this! looking forward to read more!
MetmyWIFEonff chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Welcome back girl! Awesome first chapter and great idea for a fic. The one of them being a cop thing has been done before but never both and never as partners! I love the way you write Callie and I really like how opposite their characters are in this compared to 'Solitary Love.'

My favourite line "I'm hot… and so are you. I say we just bang it out."

Looking forward to an awesome smut filled fic ...cos yeah I'm a perv and you write awesome smut! :)
dungarees1992 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I'm excited for the next update ! beginnings of an amazing au !
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Interesting start. Callie seems like a huge type a bitch. Lol. Can't wait to read more.
SuperMagicSmiles chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
*Adds story to Favorites* because this is a good one already. I can tell! Oh the tension! HA! Three words: Bring. It. On
Anatomygirl1234 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really love it! Update soon xx
Awesomegreys chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
GREAT start! I already adore it. I'm really happy you come back with a new story about my girls!

can't wait for next :)
NncyL72 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I absolutely loved it and can't wait for more!
JCaplover chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OMG OMG OMg! This is awsome! Please continue

xx -A
judahboy chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love your stories, glad to see a new one!
Calzonafan123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wonderful start...can't wait to see what's next.
taylor.cap chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
love it so far :) please update sooon
SDARCTfan chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love it so far, hope you continue it. It's starting out to be a good story.
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »