Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Furthest Reach
heartarrow56 chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
I never seen the movie before, but from the commercials I've seen I can tell you got the characters down very accurately. Plot twist: that Isa was a replica? I'm gonna have to read on to see what that's all about. Good chapter!
heartarrow56 chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
This chapter! Aqua and Lea acting like kids was so funny. I should've expected some kind of twist at the end with Vanitas and Braig being turned into a baby and guinea pig respectively. Good chapter!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/21/2013
It's over...darn, totally fantastic fight scene and sora survived thanks for the story and I can't wait for the epilouge Shadow
Dream Guardian King Allen chapter 51 . 9/22/2013
That was a great ending to a good story. I liked it. I posted a new chapter for my story and would really like it if you reviewed it.
XSDStitch chapter 51 . 9/22/2013
The beginning of the Legacy story :)
SkyFallenHearts chapter 51 . 9/21/2013
I absolutely fell in love with this story right away, this is by far one of the best I've seen. Not to mention everything about the ending was perfect! Im a huge Sora fan/freak so I loved it. I'm certainly going to read it all over again and again! Fantastic job on every aspect of this amazing story(:
nicopop chapter 51 . 9/21/2013
do you know what i hate the most in everything...
ending. this story is one of me favorite about kh
:D
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 51 . 9/21/2013
aww cute
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 50 . 9/21/2013
epic! i like how you did the credits! i've been planning on doing something similar with D&D when i (eventually) get around to finishing it, but what you did it better!
BlazingEdge chapter 50 . 9/21/2013
Boo yah it is done congrats love the ending
XSDStitch chapter 50 . 9/21/2013
Sweet! :) I can imaige that Xehanort didn't saw that coming XD

But how many years in the future?
shadow62123 chapter 49 . 9/14/2013
The fight scene at the beginning was cool and who knew Adrian could turn into a giant monster flower, is this the last time we'll see her, and it appears Bahamut is taking a serious beating.
Keep writing
Shadow
Kristen Verne chapter 49 . 9/10/2013
Please! Please! Please! Update! I can't handle this much suspense!
XSDStitch chapter 49 . 9/10/2013
Turning themselves into Hearltess... how stupit. I thought they learned their lessons
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 49 . 9/9/2013
lots of action! run, sora, run!